• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    I have been thinking about when a certain person of the female persuasion agreed with me that men are always wrong. (My O.C.D. started kicking in).
    Is this really true? If when I said I was wrong and she said I was right about being wrong, am I then I wrong again for being right? One might look at it in this mathematical equation;
    Right is positive and wrong is negative or (1) - (-1) = 0

But then she said that I was right twice, but if following the above example I would be instead wrong twice or (2) – (-2) =0

So at first I thought I was alright, I wasn't in the positive but I also wasn't in the negative. I could live with neutral. Then my O.C.D. really kicked in because I realized women do not think this way when it comes to men. You see guys the more we think we are right the more women know we are wrong.

Women do not add our right and wrongs together, they multiple them, so, the equation should actually look like this;
    Right positive and wrong negative or 1*-1 = -1.

Again I thought I could live in the sphere of only being a little wrong but of course she told me I had been right twice, which once again made me wrong twice or; 2*-2 = -4.

Now I was starting to understand how we men get ourselves deeper in the hole every time we are trying to be right in the mind of women and just end up being wrong.
    I thought of just ignoring trying to be right and just be wrong all the time, but then again I thought this just increases the issue.

Because women then tell us we are not even trying, which makes us double wrong in just one try, so in one try of not trying to be right (for which we should get double credit for), women look at it like this; 2*-2 = -4.

So in a woman’s mind we are at -4 from the moment we wake up. Then, to top it off as we try to make women happy throughout the day to not get them mad at us by trying not to be right, (which in their eyes is not trying at all), which is wrong and our wrongness points are multiplied. So where we as men would think the equation would look like this with every wrongness; (2*-2)*(2*-2) = 16.

So once again I thought we should be alright but I had to remind myself that’s not the way women think. The more we think we are right, the more wrong they know we are, and they start multiplying in an expedient manner.So our trying to be right to be wrong to be right, is trumped by the fact that women know we are wrong (and add wrongness points but never adding rightness points) or; (2*-2)* (2*-3) * (2*-4) = -192.

The bigger issue is not that we are -192 points in the wrong with trying not to be right. Rather it is that women know we are just wrong all the time, which makes us right which, makes us wrong. And this goes on all week.

Do you realize what this means men? It means come Saturday afternoon I can go insane trying to be right in a woman’s eyes which is obviously wrong, or I can go to my single buddy’s house and watch the college football game!

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Jeremiah, yes you right along with several grammatical mistakes put there in purpose so the women could point them out and tell me I was wrong. But low and behold you were the only one who did.

Whose side are you on Bro? Just go watch the game...lol

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    QFT - It's a "leap of faith" kinda thing.

My wife and I have been married 27 years today, known her over 28 years, I think I understand her as well as anyone on the planet.

I still have no freaking idea what she's talking about some times. BUT! -this is important- I do care, I do love her, and accept that I'm wrong on most things. I've managed to stay married now 27 years and believe it's a trend that will continue.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    My buddy said that whenever his wife got mad she would get historical. I corrected him and said don't you mean hysterical. He said nope when she gets mad she goes all the way back to everything I did wrong.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My first wife was historical, and it didn't take much to get her wound up.

The Wright couple took a vacation to China, to see the Great Wall, things like that. While they were there, of course they had marital relations, which resulted in Mrs Wright conceiving a child. The child was born as white as the parents, despite having been conceived in China, because, as you know, two Wrights don't make a Wong. Likewise, the Wongs immigrated to the US...

Yes, two Wongs don't make a white, I know... bad...

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    My first wife was historical, and it didn't take much to get her wound up.

The Wright couple took a vacation to China, to see the Great Wall, things like that. While they were there, of course they had marital relations, which resulted in Mrs Wright conceiving a child. The child was born as white as the parents, despite having been conceived in China, because, as you know, two Wrights don't make a Wong. Likewise, the Wongs immigrated to the US...

Yes, two Wongs don't make a white, I know... bad...

You are correct (you notice I didn't right because we never are) that was a bad joke.
    It was bad when I heard it twenty years ago too :lmfao:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I'm old enough that I'm obligated to keep the bad jokes on life support.

And an engineer, so I guess I have to consider myself wrong.

Top Bottom