• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Can I assume by "Right Wing Extremists" you mean staunch Constitutional Conservatives? And by Conservative you mean fiscal, social and national defense conservatives?

The only reason I ask for clarification is that only a portion of the members on this site fit that description.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I'm not an extremist, I'm just siting here with my I pad....and my Bible.....and a handgun ......and a rifle....and a shotgun.....and another handgun.....and another rifle..... Perfectly normal I'd say :patriot:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Right wing vs wrong, for sure. Extreme? Well, whatever I have, I cling to bitterly, I tell ya. Extreme is fine with me.

nighter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    Middle Georgia
    I'm not an extremist, I'm just siting here with my I pad....and my Bible.....and a handgun ......and a rifle....and a shotgun.....and another handgun.....and another rifle..... Perfectly normal I'd say :patriot:

.....ammo cans.......Sunday school book......reloader......field manuals........and a computer for going through as many firearms posts as possible :patriot:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'll personally pass on the right-wing extremist tag. Every self described right-wing extremist I've known has been very racist and more than happy to oppress those thought to be inferior. And that is usually who you hear described as right-wing extremists.

If I've got to cling to a bible to be right-wing, I'll pass on that as well.

If I had to call myself anything, it would a gun owner that is tired of corrupt and chronically lying politicians (democrats and republicans).

mpmike25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Greenfield, IN
    I am a "right-wing extremist" as our president says, a patriot, and a veteran. I love my country and will continue to stand up and fight for it. Our founding fathers would not put up with the things that are happening now days, so why should we. Help protect our constitutional right and stand up as brothers and sisters in arms and protect our rights. I don't care about being on any list, I'm not irrational.

Top Bottom