• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    This was my first match and it definitely got me hooked. Lots of great people and lots of good takeaways. Lol thanks for not counting those misses on the 6 steel targets!
    Steel at that distance amplifies our issues with grip and especially trigger press

It's hard to press the trigger and not manipulate the gun

I like humbling people when they say I "had to find my hold at that distance"

At the distances we're shooting, bullet trajectory is minimal

It's usually grip and more so trigger press. (Grip can be a luxury sometimes, watch video on Jerry Miculek holding the gun upside down and firing with his little finger

bashMOH

Hawaiian Pizza
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Daviess county
    Steel at that distance amplifies our issues with grip and especially trigger press

It's hard to press the trigger and not manipulate the gun

I like humbling people when they say I "had to find my hold at that distance"

At the distances we're shooting, bullet trajectory is minimal

It's usually grip and more so trigger press. (Grip can be a luxury sometimes, watch video on Jerry Miculek holding the gun upside down and firing with his little finger
    I know I have a problem yanking the trigger. Thought I trained it out with dry fire drills these past few weeks, but time stress brought it back out I guess. I feel like I've got a weak grip, but that seems to impact the second shots rather than the first. All in all, I've got a list of things to work on and a few videos I need to rewatch!

Top Bottom