• ...and so much more!
  • Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Thanks for for the quick answers!!

we have read the rule book. The only question I have that I can’t find answers to is.... can my son and I use the same gun?

For the record we will want to share centerfire production class firearm.

Thanks

That won’t be a problem. Just let your range officer know so he won’t have the two of you shooting back to back.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Thanks for for the quick answers!!

we have read the rule book. The only question I have that I can’t find answers to is.... can my son and I use the same gun?

For the record we will want to share centerfire production class firearm.

Thanks

It would be best if you both have a holster other wise you have to trade holster too. Centerfire draws from a holster. Bring the pistol to the match in a gun bag or case.

Last edited:

Rustyfence

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2020
    Clay
    My son and I had a great time at this match. As first timers it was much appreciated to see a friendly, helpful, patient group of people. We can’t wait to get out there with you guys again.

Speaking of that, on the rileycc website, calander shows a steel match this Sunday. Is that accurate info?

rcs36

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    My son and I had a great time at this match. As first timers it was much appreciated to see a friendly, helpful, patient group of people. We can’t wait to get out there with you guys again.

Speaking of that, on the rileycc website, calander shows a steel match this Sunday. Is that accurate info?

Sorry, but the calendar shows our first match of the season on Saturday March 7th. However, "I" hope we do have a match this Sunday. Weather permitting. Steve Wright??? What say you? Weather looks good for this Sunday.

Top Bottom