• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cloner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Pittsboro
    Thanks Riley for a great match. Thanks Steve for running all the pop up matches over the winter! We appreciate your efforts.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    thanks to everyone who supported our popup matches this winter. your attendance makes it worthwhile. Regular season starts next Saturday March 7. watch INGO for the match announcement. we have a big year of Steel Challenge planned for RCC this year!

PSA: if you don't lay a tarp down you are not entitled to the brass that is on one!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Three of us drove up from Evansville to shoot the match, all 3 of us had a great day, the range was awesome the match ran great my only complaint was nothing the directors or range could have done anything about...the damn wind! If I wasn’t shooting an idpa match next Saturday, I’d probably drive back next Saturday and shoot with you all again!

thanks again!

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Three of us drove up from Evansville to shoot the match, all 3 of us had a great day, the range was awesome the match ran great my only complaint was nothing the directors or range could have done anything about...the damn wind! If I wasn’t shooting an idpa match next Saturday, I’d probably drive back next Saturday and shoot with you all again!

thanks again!

Yeah it's pretty strong when the wind blows over 3 of the steel targets.

JJM7288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Zionsville
    blkrifle, Thank you for directing another great steel match.

I am guilty of scarfing brass from Pendulum, I can't shoot it well but sure know how to steal your brass.
    And you said it was good to see me....

PSA: if you don't lay a tarp down you are not entitled to the brass that is on one!

Top Bottom