• ...and so much more!
  • n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Slowplay,

We need to do something like this @ Wildcat. I wish I wasn't going to be gone this weekend I would be all over this. Jim

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Picked up a brick of Minimags at MCsports for the MKIII. Tomorrow I'll be hunting more Interceptors for the rifle.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Ran out of daylight to sight in the 22....if I have time to do it at lunch tomorrow we are still good, otherwiseit looks like I will be SOL.

s2k2k4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2011
    If I had something other than a bolt action LR with a 10 rd clip I'd be all over this. But alas I don't. I may swing by to check it out, or try to borrow a gun from someone.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    If I had something other than a bolt action LR with a 10 rd clip I'd be all over this. But alas I don't. I may swing by to check it out, or try to borrow a gun from someone.
    I have a Mitchell Arms High Standard Trophy II with a Pro Point on it.
    7 10 round magazines that you can use.

The last time I shot it it functioned fine and was zeroed at 25 yards with Federal bulk from Walmart.
    It should be needless to say, but you take your chances when borrowing a gun and hoping that it functions with the ammo you have.
    If I make it out to Riley today, I'll test it again with Federal bulk.

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    Another good day of Testing Stage Equipment, it should be fun tomorrow! I feel confident that I can shoot the match with less than an ammo can of bullets!!! I will be shooting my Ruger 22/45. When I'm not shooting, if anyone would like to borrow some of my mags, that's ok. Anyone who attends this match, please remind me that there is a front site on my gun for a reason, remember to USE it!!! LOL!!!

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    At this point we have 154 targets planned for 4 stages. Should we come up with 46 for the last one, that would be 200 targets for your shooting pleasure for $10.00. 400 for $15.00 if you shoot 2 guns.

We have also decided to allow one Mulligan (do over) per match per competitor as a result of a malfunction. It must be called at the time of the malf, not at the end of your string.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I got Craig's gun sighted in for me, ran a couple mags through the Marvel unit. For $15, how can I go wrong?

Front sight, yep, I packed it, now I just need to remember I brought it.

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    The rimfire madness was a great event, Collin and I met more great people from the Riley club. We are looking forward to the next event that we can attend. I've got loading blisters, lol
    Thanks again

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Good to meet you and your son today, Brian!
    In regards to the blisters....I may have to roh-sham-bo Doc for his speedloader!

GREAT event! Lots of fun. Excellent venue.
    First time to Riley and enjoy the facilities very much.

Thanks to all you guys for putting it on.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Thanks to everyone who attended the inaugural match.
    A special thanks to all those that helped set up and tear down. 200 total targets and 151 stands that had to be pounded into the ground is quite a chore.

26 guns, 15 shooters. 2 squads and, I believe, we finished shooting between 2:30 and 3:00.

Congrats to ZbornacSVT. .36 second between him and I, in Rifle optics division, after 5 stages and 200 targets. Well done. It would have been even more fun had we been squad together.

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    Another great match! Thanks again Gary for the hard work and planning! I would also like to thank the guys that shot in my squad for helping to load magazines for my antique Stevens Model 62 Rifle. Great fun at a great price! As they would say in one of those credit card commercials, PRICELESS!!!!

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Do they make a Beta Mag for a .22 rifle?

It was great fun. Thanks Gary for your hard work.

I gots work to do in the .22 equipment area.

Top Bottom