• ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    By Doug Powers • April 28, 2010 08:28 PM
    Jim Hoft at Big Government has some pictures from a Quincy, Illinois Tea Party today. President Obama was speaking nearby about Wall Street greed, and somebody obviously thought the Tea Partiers posed a major threat, because security reinforcements were brought in.
    Thank goodness the riot police showed up quickly before something serious happened. Look at these extremist maniacs!

teaparty11.jpg

And of course you can never be wearing too much body armor when dealing with terrorists who are wielding the dreaded bullhorn of mass destruction:

teaparty3.bmp

No word yet on how many crimes were carried out in town while the police were being ordered to monitor this seething cauldron of Tea Party rage, but it was a small price to pay to keep the area secure.
    More pics and a video of the riot cops — including a very small geared-up officer that leads me to believe it might have been “take your SWAT kid to work day” — can be found here.
    Update: A tad more info from the Quincy Herald-Whig:
    There were a few tense moments when the crowd moved west down York toward Third Street after the president’s motorcade arrived. A Secret Service agent asked the crowd to move back across the street to the north side. When the crowd didn’t move and began singing “God Bless, America” and the national anthem, Quincy Deputy Police Chief Ron Dreyer called for members of the Mobile Field Force to walk up the street.

I'm surprised the singing of “God Bless, America” wasn't seen as a hostile act. :n00b:

Mokkie

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Boy I am glad the riot police was called out looks like they arrived just before things got out of hand.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    You left off the video of the police "show of force". Truly hilarious. Singing God Bless America was pretty good, but I think it would have been great if the protesters approached them en masse and shook their hands thanking them for their service. Totally mock the overreaction by the authorities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2tKIBlTC6c

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Look at the way President Obama had the press swept away from the WH when a couple of gay service people handcuffed themselves to the fence. These people are paranoid. I would unfortunately not be surprised if some people get killed with these overreactions.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    the little riot cop person was probly an undercover secret service ninja. i wonder what it feels like to protect a illegal POTUS from all of these radical spec ops dark cover ninja grandmas? im still shvering at the look the one on the left is giving me, its like her eyes are following me and saying i know what you want for dinner. and the one on the right is wearing those stolen secret service photon beam emitting glasses, ready at a moments notice to sever your head from your body, and scortch you with the t-party mark of the beast. then finaly the one in the middle: i bet she has killed more than the other 2 combined!! look at those eyes and that grin. shes smiling thinking of what your insides will look like spilled all over her new balance ninja sneakers, so much rage and skill she barely needs to open her eyes to slice you in half. She does 100 back flips everyday before she bakes poison cookies and sends them to inner city school children. its the NON-PLASTIC SURGERY VERSON OF CHARLIES ANGELS!!! SCARY

HOLD THE LINE STORM TROOPERS!!! WE MUST NOT LET THEM CROSS!! IF THEY OFFER YOU A BLANKET SHOOT THEM, ITS A TRICK!

this is actualy SOP for when the POTUS is in town, but its still fun to make fun of the riot cops standing behind little old ladies, lol. funny though how people blow things out of perportion to make the point they want on both sides. Obama had nothing to do with calling in these cops, and probly nothing to do with removing the media from around the white house when the guys handcuffed themselves. come on guys do you realy think OBAMA is that smart??? Nancy pelosi is calling the shots. wake up :) WAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I would bet that if someone had set off some fire crackers, that parade of Fifes would still be slipping in their own poo.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    The propaganda machine is just prepping the sheep for when the NWO stages an attack in the US and blames it on US citizens. {notice I did not use paco purple}

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The propaganda machine is just prepping the sheep for when the NWO stages an attack in the US and blames it on US citizens. {notice I did not use paco purple}
    yep. this looks like a scene from East Germany or Czechoslovakia from 50 years ago. send in the muppets to break up any show of dissent. people with that same mentality are now in the positions of power here. they are called Communists.

Last edited:

peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    the thing is the country is only going to hear that obama needed riot police to protect him from a crazed tea-party crowd. no one will see the pictures of how rediculous it is. and the tea-party will be even more the bad guys. (or old ladies):runaway:

Top Bottom