• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wonder if we need a place to post updates on pending "peaceful protests" that seem to be in the forecast?

Links to live feeds and current news on the subject might be a helpful thing with Indy possibly not terribly far behind, noting the BLM riots that trashed our capitol's downtown not that long ago?

Make you wonder if a lot of that ANTIFA/BLM sympathizers crowd are just folks looking to destroy stuff and loot?

Last edited:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    5 MPD officers and 2 MFD fire fighters fired. The MPD officers arrested. This in the span of 2 weeks. I'd say, besides the fact the act occurred at all, that Justice is in progress as designed. Oh, and all the officers are black. So I see the media hyping this up but the narrative doesn't fit well into reality. I do tire of suffering the sins of people that have nothing to do with me nor my fellow citizens here, for which I have NO control over nor say in how they conduct business. Sigh.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The Memphis video is to be released at 6pm today. Guess we see what happens. The 5 have been charged with murder so will that help stop riots. It may help. If the 5 had been white I would doubt it, they may Dodge this one. ?

Top Bottom