• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    You need something other than paintball paint though.

Added - Somebody already mentioned blacktop driveway sealer, that stuff would be perfect.

Last edited:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    FYI, the [STRIKE]mural[/STRIKE] graffiti on Indiana Ave is still fenced off on all sides (including sidewalk) and protected by additional plastic barriers installed another 30 or so yards away from the fence.
    It's a great wall!
    Forget vandalism -- motorists are flat out not allowed to use public property.

But I am told by the left that walls don't work.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Walls don't work! it was vandalized! :)

I really don't want to debate walls, this was just a feeble attempt at humor.

Maybe the walls could be the medium for the mural? And if the spray paint doesn't stick, we could achieve a trifecta of political hot topics, by making an analogy to using masks!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    One of these would work.

[video=youtube;8cfeTZNcA3g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cfeTZNcA3g[/video]

Or maybe not?

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Almost the entire Guy Relford show from 8/8 is on this fwiw -- I only listen to the podcast but figured I'd post up.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    It is disappointing that only one post on here was about avoidance. Be smart enough not to go where trouble is. I live in Indy and there are places I don't go to and the reasons should be obvious. So far I have not run into any problems.

I want a police scanner to put in my car to help with these problems. I would appreciate any suggestions on how to do this either on here or PM me.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My wife uses the Waze navigation app. You can talk to it as you drive and tell it about road problems and it will direct others to avoid them.

It will tell you the route that it wants to take you and if you say you would like to take a certain route it will take you that way.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It is disappointing that only one post on here was about avoidance. Be smart enough not to go where trouble is. I live in Indy and there are places I don't go to and the reasons should be obvious. So far I have not run into any problems.

I want a police scanner to put in my car to help with these problems. I would appreciate any suggestions on how to do this either on here or PM me.
    One cannot always avoid these things. You can't always predict their locations or the timing.

Top Bottom