• ...and so much more!
  • Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    xtattoo-parlor.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WOuyJnR8fB.jpg

Ferguson Store Owner and employees. They haven't had any trouble at their business or neighboring businesses.

Unless I'm mistaken, they are also OCing long rifles while posing for a picture! Watch, it is only a matter of time before this appears on MDA's Facebook wall. :shady:

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Speaking of the LA riots, this is a very informative video from the perspective of the Koreans. My family owns a restaurant near me, though we do have insurance, if a riot happens why they are opened, I am taking my rifle, my rig and get in the car to get my family out because I know they are slow. Of course, I am going to wait until the last minute to take out my rifle and other gear out. If we are trapped, I am taking out my rifle and put on my rig. If we can't escape, I am going to barricade ourselves inside until it is safe to flee.

[video=youtube;An8LJ_fv0mo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An8LJ_fv0mo[/video]

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    It helps if you don't live right downtown. Have your plan in place. The family that shoots together has interlocking fields of fire. Practice and have your plan...plenty of ammo helps...a lot.

If for some unfortunate reason you do live downtown then have a defensive perimeter in that will at least allow you to hold your part of the building...until they set it on fire.

Generally speaking these looters are cowards and any resistance, especially an organized one, will make them think some other more willing victim might be over there somewhere.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    This is precisely why new-manufacture fully-automatic weaponry should be available to the public. Nothing says 'don't tread' like a tripod-mounted M2HB on the roof of your storefront.

If both sides have an M2HB -- say one is on the roof of your storefront and the other on the pickup truck of the rioters, who has the advantage?

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Speaking of the LA riots, this is a very informative video from the perspective of the Koreans. My family owns a restaurant near me, though we do have insurance,

Many insurance policies have exclusions for disasters including riots, civil war, etc. Read the policy well, it's good to know what is really covered. Some think a homeowner policy covers their gun collection, then find out there is a $500 limit on guns. Know the policy, it may or may not cover you.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Many insurance policies have exclusions for disasters including riots, civil war, etc. Read the policy well, it's good to know what is really covered. Some think a homeowner policy covers their gun collection, then find out there is a $500 limit on guns. Know the policy, it may or may not cover you.

Riots and civil commotion are usually covered in both HO2 and HO3 forms. HO3, the most common homeowners policy, covers all perils but those specifically excluded.

Top Bottom