• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spazstick87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I know of a few friends of mine who were caught in the middle of it all and were locked into Victoria secrets until it was safe for them to leave. He store put down the gate at the entrance to protect the customers inside. Not sure if he was carrying or not but I am sure it was frightening.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A different kind of "flash mob" from the same location 5 years ago (just for perspective).
    [video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MPFJPlRafpI[/video]

This one is also "different", but not from the same location. I think you'll still enjoy it.
    [video=youtube;mXvXqCoZhuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXvXqCoZhuw[/video]

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You need to check your privilege and end your micro aggression dave , these kids are going to college to cure cancer and such .

Absolutely! None of that nonsense! Macroaggression is what we need. Straighten the little sh*ts up really good so that the lesson sticks with them!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    1,000-2,000 kids seems like an awful lot. Who counts the people or where do they come up with these numbers.

Use a picture from a security camera. Divide into squares. Count the people in a square to get density. Multiply by number of squares. You can modify for edges of the crowd and "more dense/less dense" areas.
    It's not perfect, but inaccuracies tend to cancel each other out.
    Can do it by eye if you work at it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This one is also "different", but not from the same location. I think you'll still enjoy it.
    [video=youtube;mXvXqCoZhuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXvXqCoZhuw[/video]

I don't need any stupid Fiat, but I believe I could find room in my organization for the girls!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Right. Who would drive a FIAT?

Good point. Even with the examples of people who would drive a Fiat in the video clip, I'm not sure I would marry her. I might teach her through participatory demonstration what you can do in a large SUV or perhaps a vintage Fleetwood that you can't do in a Fiat unless you're a midget, but I don't think I would marry her.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I know of a few friends of mine who were caught in the middle of it all and were locked into Victoria secrets until it was safe for them to leave. He store put down the gate at the entrance to protect the customers inside. Not sure if he was carrying or not but I am sure it was frightening.
    Of all stores to get locked in, Victoria's secret would be my pick.:twocents:

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    :):.....This's where.....the 'good' end o' town starts.....hahahahaha...:):
    (or the gen area.....)
    They THINK.....it cain' come to'em.....:):
    (West-end crackheads an' thugs....)

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    [video]https://youtu.be/4AaLmJFrsHE?t=1m50s[/video]

Odd I'm not finding anything on the main stream media, must be the racial makeup of the "event"?

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I'm waiting for the youtube video's to start surfacing of all the yutes committing crimes while the commander in instigator tries to defend their actions and call anyone who doesn't like what they are doing a racists. If not tolerating senseless crime and violence is considered racist, then stamp my card and lets move on. Time to start carrying more ammo, and a few cans of hornet spray for the ones who won't move out of your way when you are trying to drive out of an occupied zone. The flame thrower, meh, we shall see. Seems easier to defend hornet spray in court over a flame thrower, the pictures of the burned bodies would likely sway a jury that you were a mean person or something.

Oh, flamethrower is not in purple for a reason. https://throwflame.com/

Top Bottom