• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    People always say it's selfish of someone to commit suicide. I suppose that could be. But I think there are also many times when it's selfish for others to expect a person to stick around against their own wishes.

I see your point. I've never understood people who said suicide was the easy way out..how easy can it be to take your own life? Seems pretty ballsy to me.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There is a whole bunch of pictures surfacing of his girlfriend kissing on some younger dude…. Poor guy.

I saw that. She was spending a weekend with some other guy. Typically, that would be my "ah-ha" moment, but she's weird, he was weird, and some people are in to that type of thing.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    When a person struggles with "demons" for 10, 20, 30, 40+ years - they don't seem "temporary".

Depression and addiction are crippling on their own. Mix them together and you get a result that a great deal many of us are at least passingly familiar with; and some of us much more intimately.

Be kind to one another; every single one of us is battling something.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Yes, Anthony Bourdain had many flaws and did lots of crazy things; but, he was a great chef and story teller. Who on here would not have loved to travel the world, enjoy great cultures and food and make a great living doing so? The only problem was that he had deep psychological demons that must have tormented him to death. R.I.P Anthony.

Top Bottom