• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    [FONT=&quot]"I always wanted to experience everything and go down swinging," he wrote in the final paragraph of his memoir. "Well, so far, so good. I know I'm old, but I feel young. And there's one thing they can never take away: Nobody had more fun than I did." [/FONT]

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

1111.gif

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    RIP. Ain't but two things I'm afraid of, women and the PO-lease.-- Gator McClusky, White Lightning

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Sorry to hear.

He had an indirect Indiana connection, being Lee Corso's room mate and team mate in college. If you remember who Lee Corso is, especially in Indiana, you're not young.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Sorry to hear.

He had an indirect Indiana connection, being Lee Corso's room mate and team mate in college. If you remember who Lee Corso is, especially in Indiana, you're not young.
    Not so fast my friend! I did not know they were roommates. I knew both were Seminoles (Burt bought them the garnet and gold uniforms when he made some bank) and I remember Coach Corso at IU.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    OK-
    I was looking at tributes today but they were all really depressing. This however was done tastefully and with the correct music even though it was made when he was alive.

[video=youtube;Tx7fjjQTNB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx7fjjQTNB4&t=97s[/video]

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    My favorite Burt Renolds movie was Deliverance. In my 40s I had the good fortune to work in the area where the movie was filmed.

Sad to see him go.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    yeah he didn't look too good on the last show I saw him on. I cant remeber if it was American pickers or something of the like. He was using a cane and very frail. He was so great. I wish he would have done more pictures

He was on Gas Monkey Garage. They were chasing him around trying to get his autograph for a tribute car they we building. He was wobbly then. 81 is a good life.

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Alamo, I did not know that. My favorite Burt Reynolds movie is Sharky's Machine. It has a much better looking co star than Sally Fields, Rachel Ward.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Did not know the depth of his acting ability until "Boogie Nights". The video verses film scene makes me giggle every stinking time.

The guy had a good run. (And slept with Loni Anderson too. :rockwoot:)

Top Bottom