• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Wow. I have been a fan of Eddie since the 80s and never had a clue his brother was in show biz too. I've never even heard his name until today.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Charlie murphy's Hollywood behind the scene's skits were the best part of Chappelle's show, "and after he beat us in basketball, prince made us pancakes, pancakes...who the f**k can make up that s**t"

I remember seeing a best of season 2 volume 2 dvd, "except rick james", and buck nasty "player hater supreme" was awesome

I think he was a better actor than his brother, and I've never seen him do standup, but I think he might have been better at that too

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Charlie murphy's Hollywood behind the scene's skits were the best part of Chappelle's show, "and after he beat us in basketball, prince made us pancakes, pancakes...who the f**k can make up that s**t"...I think he was a better actor than his brother, and I've never seen him do standup, but I think he might have been better at that too

True that...And he was a Navy veteran....One of the best storytellers I have ever heard...Bar none...He was working for Chappelle and Chapelle said when they were done Charlie would be sitting around telling stories and Chappelle said it was the funniest storytelling he had ever heard...He approached Charlie about telling his stories while Dave acted them out on screen...The rest is comic history...Charlie is only a couple of years older than me...

RIP Charlie..May Prince serve you pancakes for eternity....

tumblr_naxax1iFIX1tqaiblo1_500.gif

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    It's been a long time since I've watched Chappell show, but I remember Charlie Murphy was always so funny! My personal favorite of his wasn't even a skit, it was Chappell talking about Charlie behind scenes, and how he got into character. He would be Charlie one minute and then suddenly started smiling and and shaking and bobbing his head around like an ol' pimp he was trying to portray. I always chuckle to myself thinking about that one. I wish I could link or embed that video. So funny!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Worth watching....Pretty funny...First 5 minutes is the gist of the story....

[video=youtube;Umn4JuErVoQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umn4JuErVoQ[/video]

It happened exactly like the skit.......

[video=youtube;nXtMNTb_FYM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXtMNTb_FYM[/video]

Dino Bravo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 20, 2015
    Cumberland
    Remember the Rick James skit on Chapelle? James messed up Eddie Murphy's couch by rubbing mud on it. Charlie and some others beat the crap out of Rick for doing it. Rick left and Eddie said "Rick needs help." Charlie said "Man, we just gave him some help!" Priceless!

Top Bottom