• ...and so much more!
  • Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    The Feck? I missed that thread
    OK, so I maybe overexaggerated a little with the 2x per year comment, but he certainly would've never believed it possible to shoot 40 y/o reloads. Thread was called "Bulk Ammo". It got interesting at post #14.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    OK, so I maybe overexaggerated a little with the 2x per year comment, but he certainly would've never believed it possible to shoot 40 y/o reloads. Thread was called "Bulk Ammo". It got interesting at post #14.

I'd love to get some 30-06 WWII rounds

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis

Ohh yeah.

Unless its loaded with cordite, old ammo properly stored should last a long damn time. (A lot of 303 surplus was cordite loaded)

Though postwar french ammo is complete CRAP.. that stuff was not made to last.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'd love to get some 30-06 WWII rounds
    I see it fairly often at the OGCA (Ohio Gun Collectors Assoc.) shows down in Wilmington, OH. It's fairly pricey because it has collector value, I wouldn't want to shoot a lot of it

Next show is March 9 and 10 and you have to be a guest of a member to get in if you are not already a member. A lot of people selling Garands often seem to have some of the M2 ball at their table

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ohh yeah.

Unless its loaded with cordite, old ammo properly stored should last a long damn time. (A lot of 303 surplus was cordite loaded)

Though postwar french ammo is complete CRAP.. that stuff was not made to last.
    Yeah, I've shot plenty of near 60 year old Chilean 7 x 57 made by FAMAE and it was happy to go bang in my 1908

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I see it fairly often at the OGCA (Ohio Gun Collectors Assoc.) shows down in Wilmington, OH. It's fairly pricey because it has collector value, I wouldn't want to shoot a lot of it

Next show is March 9 and 10 and you have to be a guest of a member to get in if you are not already a member. A lot of people selling Garands often seem to have some of the M2 ball at their table

That OGCA show looks closer than the ones I attended years ago. Might have to start going again.

Top Bottom