• ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Missed it.
    Was in the bedroom getting dressed to head up to the VFW to get ready for the fish fry.
    Heard the wife holler out the verdict. (home from school due to contact tracing)
    Prayers have been answered for Kyle, and for justice in general.
    As for the rest of Kenosha... "May the odds be ever in your favor."

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Great thing about pessimism is it's nice to be wrong.
    :buddies:

I'd say either the holdouts were successfully persuaded, or the rumors and resulting read on their mindset was simply wrong. For their sakes I hope the full story of the deliberations stays quiet and we never find out.

That's why I warned about predicting juries, and by extension jurors. You don't know who the holdouts are, or if there are any. Demographics don't matter as much as some would have you think. The whole BS story about a US Marshal was just someone trying to get social media clicks.

I honestly had no idea which way the jury would decide. I leaned toward acquittal, but not enough to bet anything more valuable than a cup of coffee on...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    051.png

Maybe time to find a day job that fits your skill set. NRA instructor? Out.

Denny's is hiring.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    That's why I warned about predicting juries, and by extension jurors. You don't know who the holdouts are, or if there are any. Demographics don't matter as much as some would have you think. The whole BS story about a US Marshal was just someone trying to get social media clicks.

I honestly had no idea which way the jury would decide. I leaned toward acquittal, but not enough to bet anything more valuable than a cup of coffee on...
    Talk is cheap but I'd sure as hell never put money on a jury...or my freedom, if I can help it. You're right that all the analysis and profiling in the world will never cover the full spread of how people behave.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Lord thank you for watching over that young man, and the foundations of this Nation.

Now, I REALLY hope someone is teeing up defamation suits against Bidet and the MSM.

Will Wisconsin and Kenosha grow a pair this time and simply envelop and crush the burn loot murder crowd? I hope so!

I'll sheepishly admit that for a short time I hoped that if riots happen again, a few full-on rioters burning and destroying caught some lead by those defending. Not enough to kill them, but enough to put them in the hospital and signal to the others "maybe this is a bad idea" so they would all go home. (or at least just march, yell, and turn over some trash cans.

I know its not a very good thought to have, but at least I wasnt hoping that body bags were required. So I guess I'm not TOTALLY an awful person.

Top Bottom