• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Mother. Of. Pearl. The prosecutor's behavior with the autistic photographer guy. The little cell phone trick, OMG! The pain, the pain, I am soooo uncomfortable right now.

Not only are they likely to get a not guilty for their boss, they may be talking to the Wisconsin Supreme Court.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Mother. Of. Pearl. The prosecutor's behavior with the autistic photographer guy. The little cell phone trick, OMG! The pain, the pain, I am soooo uncomfortable right now.

Not only are they likely to get a not guilty for their boss, they may be talking to the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
    Have a link? I missed that.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

And they keep going on and on about it.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I have done some media trials from the civil side.

One gets brought up on Dateline every so often...I always know because I get a call asking for comment every time.

Anyhoo, those are weird, but I can't really predict exactly what a jury will seize on in any case, media or not.

I am frequently amazed and shocked about what a jury finds significant that neither side did. You do your best to come up with arguments, and techniques to present the arguments, that you think will resonate, then you go for it. Sometimes you miss badly.

Word to the wise- never try to influence a Region jury by analogizing medical record keeping to pointillism...even when you have pictures and explain what it is. I was young, dumb and tired. I still hold the record at my former firm for highest verdict against.

Thanks counselor. My cornfield kid arse had to look that up.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    For some reason I can't read tweets on here anymore. I haven't changed any settings, but yesterday I could see them, today I can't. (using Brave browser). Guess I'll need to go back to Firefox.
    I'm having the same issue on Vivaldi. Emojis don't show correctly either.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    For some reason I can't read tweets on here anymore. I haven't changed any settings, but yesterday I could see them, today I can't. (using Brave browser). Guess I'll need to go back to Firefox.
    Same here, going to reboot and report back

Top Bottom