• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I have heard good things about them although when I checked their website thought they were sky high on price. No one can beat xtreme on quality or price. Buy in bulk on cyber Monday sale price coupled with free shipping. Buy cheap and stack deep.

If you sign up to their mailing list, you will get 5% and 10% coupons. In fact, there are a bunch of standing 5% coupons that are perpetual. Also they have free 2-day shipping. I think Xtreme has free shipping as well, but it takes 7-10 days to get here.

Jake (RMR owner) is a really good dude who has done well for himself and adds a personal touch to all of the sales. He has 6 kids now, and is a young beautiful family. I have no problem supporting him.

That being said, I have never had any real issues with Xtreme, but I do prefer RMR's jacketed bullets to the Xtreme plated bullets.

Sometimes, it is more than just about the cost. At least for me it is. (Although, I do not think his prices are "sky high" as you mention, they are actually fairly comparable, especially with the coupons.)

It is all good, Xtreme or RMR... It is nice to have choices.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I just did a comparison between the two yesterday as I was looking to cheapen my 45acp bullets. The price difference between the two was minimal especially considering I was looking at RMR's in house FMJ vs plated from Xtreme. The price was also close because I was using the 5% code for being a member of another forum.

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    Most of my bullets now come RMR unless someone here on ingo is selling what I need for cheaper. I've always got my stuff in 3 days or less from them. Jake the owner is a contributor on Arfcom and will answer all questions and receptive to customers requests

Top Bottom