16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    RNM Trauma Class

Saturday July 2nd
    10am -4pm-ish

Price: $50
    (Due at time of class)

(please be prepared to stay a bit longer as they always go long, and there should be a 30 min allowance for clean-up)

This will be a basic trauma class. The main focus will be isolated trauma assessment, treatment, then part two will go over violent trauma (gun shot and stab wounds).

Come Dressed comfortable, there will be a skills station after the lecture.

*****This class is not in any way connected or affiliated with any of the major EMS providers in the Greater Indianapolis Area. This is not a sanctioned EMS training class.*****

Previous RNM Trauma Classes AAR's
    RNM Trauma Class AAR's
    RNM Trauma Class AAR's

Picture001.jpg

THIS IS A FIREHOUSE, FIREARMS MUST NOT BE SEEN, THAT'S NOT CODE FOR CC, PLEASE DO NOT BRING A GUN INTO THE BUILDING. PM me for any questions.

TOP 20 FROM LIST PLEASE PM ME OR POST WITH RSVP WITH PULL OUT NO LATER THAN Wed. June 25.

5809 W Airport Blvd
    Greenfield, IN 46140-9654

my cell:
    (317) 418-4836 (ask for Matthew)

Get Directions

This firehouse is just a couple miles north of I-70 on the Mt. Comfort Exit. Located actually on the Airport property.

Please pre-read the following information. But don't sweat over it. I just want those attending to have a basic grasp of anatomy and physiology prior to the class start. All of the following links are interactive websites that you can go over casually while surfing INGO.

The first being a reference diagram when referring to an area in relationship to another area of the body. I.E. The hand is distal from the upper arm. Everything is in reference from the center of the human body. If you don't get it, no biggie we will hit it at the beginning.

Generally about 25% of the class drops the week before or day of class, so if you want to attend please just reply here or PM me and I will add you to the list... 20 is a "loose" number.

Last edited:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    :ingo: Attendance List: :ingo:

Generally about 25% of the class drops the week before or day of class, so if you want to attend please just reply here or PM me and I will add you to the list... 20 is a "loose" number.

1. Name with-held :ar15:
    2. smiledochill
    3. patience0830
    4. Shay
    5. Gamez235
    6. Cpt Caveman
    7. Name With-held :ar15:
    8. Johnson
    9. Johnson's Wife
    10. Lawrra
    11. The Bubba Effect
    12. The Bubba Effect Guest
    13. EdC
    14. RockofStrength

Last edited:

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Then sign up.... or are you just trying to get your 50 posts so you can sell something?

LOL - I won't be selling, I'll always be buying ;-)

The class sounds great but I'm kicking around the idea of taking the COMPASS test that same day for Ivy Tech.

Also have been pondering taking the EMT_Basic course through St. Francis Hospital, their classes start in Aug. your class sounds like a nice compliment to the standard EMT course.

Not sure that I will be able to attend on this day but I'm confident that I will make it the next go round :-)

Cheers

IndyPrepper

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Red, I am glad you are doing this class and I will bump it for you today. But I have to say this is why a married a nurse. I hate blood and guts. Don't know why but I just bother's me if I see it, but really on too people I care about. Keep up the good work though.

Top Bottom