• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    They suck, I have a long memory, and tend to hold grudges (sometime that's bad, for SA, they just suck). They sold us out, they'll NEVER sell me another firearm.
    Springfield Armory and Rock River both deny that they sold out. Many years ago, Springfield Armory donated a million dollars to kick start an NRA Competitive Shooters Endowment Fund. Illinois gun owners don't seem to be able to do anything to keep the state from trampling their rights, so I suppose the next best thing is to look for a scape goat. What would be accomplished by putting Springfield Armory and Rock River out of business? I wonder if the animal rights groups and anti-gun groups do this sort of thing? Here is a link for SA and RR response, if anyone is interested in the other side: https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/...k-river-arms-oppose-gun-dealer-licensing-act/ As far as the pistol in question, I don't think anyone makes a better pistol at the price point than Springfield Armory, so if I were in the market for one, this pistol would be high on my list.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    All politics aside, I do not like the white RO logo on the rear of the slide. Ruins the whole look of the gun for me. Without that, it is not a bad-looking gun, and I am sure it runs well.

I considered a Springy recently, but ended up with a beautiful Dan Wesson Silverback. Couldn't be happier with this purchase.

Top Bottom