• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    On the one hand I really want to explore training like this but on the other hand it sounds like it could hurt!
    I'm no young pup anymore and a single decent concussion could put me down for a long time. However, a little sparring with head gear and gloves can get you close. Although, I just was up in Chicago competing in BJJ and during the match, our heads came together pretty violently. We both saw stars but we never slowed down or paused. An unplanned training opportunity ;)

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    In that situation, in THIS State, good shoot or nah and why.
    Likely good. Possible loss of consciousness is SBI

IC 35-41-3-2
    (c) A person is justified in using reasonable force against any other person to protect the person or a third person from what the person reasonably believes to be the imminent use of unlawful force.  However, a person:

(1) is justified in using deadly force;  and

(2) does not have a duty to retreat;

if the person reasonably believes that that force is necessary to prevent serious bodily injury to the person or a third person or the commission of a forcible felony.  No person, employer, or estate of a person in this state shall be placed in legal jeopardy of any kind whatsoever for protecting the person or a third person by reasonable means necessary.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    (d) A person:

(1) is justified in using reasonable force, including deadly force, against any other person;  and
    (2) does not have a duty to retreat;

if the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent or terminate the other person's unlawful entry of or attack on the person's dwelling, curtilage, or occupied motor vehicle.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I have 5 stents in my heart from 4 heart surgeries. I may bluff a little, but I'm not slugging it out.
    My philosophy is that I don't want to fight, and if you do, then it's an unfair fight. And if it's gonna be an unfair fight, I'm not gonna fight fair. I'm ok with taking the first shot if it turns into hand to hand fisticuffs.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have 5 stents in my heart from 4 heart surgeries. I may bluff a little, but I'm not slugging it out.
    My philosophy is that I don't want to fight, and if you do, then it's an unfair fight. And if it's gonna be an unfair fight, I'm not gonna fight fair. I'm ok with taking the first shot if it turns into hand to hand fisticuffs.
    "Never pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he might just kill you."

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On the one hand I really want to explore training like this but on the other hand it sounds like it could hurt!

What a coincidence! I offer this very training! I only charge $49.95 per hour.

For that fee I'll come stand next to you at the range. I punch you in the face, and then you draw and shoot the target on the hanger.

How many hours can I put you down for? :lmfao:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    What a coincidence! I offer this very training! I only charge $49.95 per hour.

For that fee I'll come stand next to you at the range. I punch you in the face, and then you draw and shoot the target on the hanger.

How many hours can I put you down for? :lmfao:
    That'd work great, I only charge 49.95/hr for range time! You get to punch someone, and I get tougher!
    Put me down for about 2 minutes. I'll even comp you 58 minutes of range time. And a cheeseburger.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That'd work great, I only charge 49.95/hr for range time! You get to punch someone, and I get tougher!
    Put me down for about 2 minutes. I'll even comp you 58 minutes of range time. And a cheeseburger.
    Its a good thing Coach isnt around. He'd seriously work this into one of his stages. "Ok, instead of the beep, I punch you in the face... " :):

Top Bottom