Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    So how long until we find out this had absolutely nothing to do with Road Rage?

My bet is after everyone gets done lying it has to do with a woman:
    • Shirtless shooter was banging or wanted to bang the daughter?
    • Shirtless shooter was banging or wanted to bang the mom?
    • 22 year old son and shirtless shooter wanted to bang the same chick?
    • Some lingering neighborhood feud from when the two boys were in high school?
    • Someone got disrespected and had to Man Up and redeem their Street Cred?

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Looks like a great self defense case. There should be more arrests of those involved. The son was obviously a bad shot.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I think I can speak for all of us here. If not, please correct me. We own firearms for the purposes of sport, providing meat for the table, in some cases income, and finally, defense. It is this last use which we hope never to engage in, but take some lengths to prepare for, nonetheless. If the motive is truly to defend ourselves and our families, then it seems logical to say our intentions are to pursue the safest course of action in a violent scenario. That could mean killing someone intent on committing assault or murder. It could mean moving to cover and the quickest and safest means of egress. It could also mean de-escalation, or avoidance of places and situations that could lead to conflict. In any case, once, by any means, we have extricated ourselves from a potentially violent encounter, it is unthinkable to re-insert yourself into that situation. I know people do strange things, but it could save your life to maintain vigilance over your emotions at all times. Fear is beneficial in the very short term. Beyond that, it only clouds judgement. I can think of one legitimate purpose to go looking for a fight, and it's something we do in the Infantry. It simply has no purpose in day to day life. I apologize for stating the obvious, as I'm sure everyone here knows all this already, but these things irritate me. This woman left her family, because she violated some very basic principles.

spaniel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Lizton
    Have we not learned to question what the media tells us yet?

Some say she got her son with the gun to go look for them, other sources say she got her son to watch over her while she moved the car away from the house to avoid retribution. How about we wait for this to get sorted out and learn what actually happened.

We don't know how the police identified the shooter...clearly they didn't know the day of. We don't know if, despite knowing the shooter, he was recognized at the time or they knew the car he was driving.

If they did, doesn't make a lot of sense to go driving around looking for him as they knew where he lived?

There are things not being said publicly.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I wish Paul Harvey was still with us. That way we could get the rest of the story.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom