• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My wife and I took a road trip to Clarsksville today. The express purpose, of course, was to go to Falls City Arms and meet Indiucky. At first I went in, introduced myself and started looking around. Nice surplus guns but I already have one of everything he had. I mentioned my wife was with me and she was in the car with the A/C running. Indiucky asked if my wife liked dogs. I said yes. Whereupon Indiucky opens a door and out comes a puppy. He picks up the puppy goes out to my car and presents the puppy to my wife. Well she comes in the store with the puppy and sits down with the puppy. She and the puppy are having a lovefest while Indiucky and I are talking guns, history, ancient relics, etc. Meanwhile the puppy has literally licked and nipped at my wife until she was exhausted! We had a great, did I say GREAT time meeting Indiucky and Saul the puppy. Then while leaving, my wife was given an ancient relic, we all shook hands and we departed. If you are anywhere near Clarksville you must visit Falls City Arms. There are no nicer gun dealers in Indiana. Period!

Tell your lovely bride here is one not as nice as the one I gave her online for $95.....I was very honored you all made the trip down and thank you for your kind words...

78367aadd6eae510d9778d3275ca889e.jpg
    mississippian-age-cruziana-trilobite-trackway-3a.jpg

I pick them up in the creek down at the farm all day long...Dog's been using them for chew toys...Tell your lovely bride she is preserving Indiana history by hanging on to that thing....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Probably too busy twitting.

Or combing his "goatee"....

Stroking goatee in 3....2.....1.....

Answering a tweet from my follower Jenna Jameson in 3.....2......1.....

Did I mention she follows me????

For those of you that don't know Jenna is a...Ummmm...former Romantic film actress multi millionaire.....:)

Speaking of my sparse goatee will you save me some of little Swamp's hair when he gets it cut and bring it along with some glue for me??? That'd be great....:):

Ok, now I need to know your Twitter handle... PM if you don't want to post it widely.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I was under the impression that if you were to take the last train to Clarksville, Indi would meet you at the station around 4:30 and he'd even make your reservation, if you asked nicely and gave sufficient notice.

I was waiting for the Monkees reference. Thanks for not disappointing. But I guess you have to be of a certain age to get it.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I made the trip to Clarksville last year, I highly recommend it. Falls City Firearms is something that must be experienced. Truly great people.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    It’s confirmed, the Museum snack bar does NOT serve Bourbon. On the other hand, the curator is quite the character! Nice to have met you Rick, next time I’ll come with cash!

Top Bottom