• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ranger Rick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 6, 2008
    In GOD'S country
    Got back from Texas yesterday, only had a week, took mom to visit friends when we (Gray Squirrel and I were born) lived in Corsicana back in the early 50's. Had a great time, met a lot of good people there and on the trip. Had a little time to check the ammo and gun situation, as it is here, little or no ammo available, lucky to find 8 boxes of 40 cal.Blazer Brass($12.49 ea.) at several Wal-Marts in the area. Only one gun shop in town, Jesse's, he had a couple of Rock River AR's available below $1100. Everyone there buying up everything they can. Gander Mnt's don't have any ammo ether, even at there higher prices! Didn't have as much time to check out all the gun shops we wanted too,(12 in Waco) as we had to chauffeur the ladies around. Lots of wildlife, coyote's, turkey's, bob cats, deer, hogs, snakes, roadrunners, armadillos, and also a cougar or mt. lion occasionally. Gray Squirrel was going to do coyote set but we ran out time! I fed the crows and buzzards, I hammered a squirrel (no relation to bro) with mom's Buick. Just didn't have enough time to do everything we wanted too! Fishing's good too! Guess we'll have to get back soon!!! Met a lot of wonderfull folks there and on the way, ate a lot of very good food, and carried all the time, almost everyone else carried or had guns with them(vehicles). And the given, 99.99% of the people we talked to don't like Obama or his policies! Here's to TEXAS the LONE STAR STATE!!!!!!

txgho1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    DFW
    Laying plans to bug out for when the work or money convinces the wife we gotta go. TX is where we will go. More places to land and work there than any other parts of the country.

Top Bottom