• ...and so much more!
  • NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Originally Posted by NIFT
    The May 6 and 7 Vogel class at Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club is full for shooters.
    However, it is, still, open for observer/audit (no shooting) at half price: $250.00.
    You will be able to watch, listen, ask questions, talk with Vogel and other students, have lunch, and get a complimentary concealed carry vest from Berne Apparel--its "Adder" line.

That is interesting. I have never seen that arrangement before.

Robert Vogel and I discussed it, and 15 shooting students is really maxed out for a manageable class; so, we agreed to open it up to anyone still wanting to attend and learn without being totally shut out by an enrollment cap.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    My family has been in Tennessee since the 1770s (and some of my native ancestors before that)....I'll probably never leave.

According to Rand McNally, it is 410 miles from Nashville to Fort Wayne. That is relatively easy one-day drive--not too gawd-awful far but more than the proverbial hop, skip, and jump.

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    According to Rand McNally, it is 410 miles from Nashville to Fort Wayne. That is relatively easy one-day drive--not too gawd-awful far but more than the proverbial hop, skip, and jump.

I meant I'd probably never move ... not that I would never travel out of this state. ;)

I will actually be teaching two classes in Indiana this year, one in Evansville and one in Charlestown. But 525 miles from my house to FT Wayne is just a little farther than I'm willing to drive to audit a class... but again...for folks that live up there in Indiana that is still a really good deal to audit the class for half price and a heck of an opportunity to learn from one of the best shooters alive. Folks that live an hour or 2 away have no excuses for missing this.....

Top Bottom