• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • elemonator

Sharpshooter
    Dec 26, 2009
    Peru, IN
    you are driving clear from Danville to Rochester,IN ? Or is there another Rochester,in I do not know about? Like 100 miles north of indy?

elemonator

Sharpshooter
    Dec 26, 2009
    Peru, IN
    There's a Honey bear hollow camp ground right off US31 @2miles, just North of Peru, IN. 765-473-4342 thatd probably be most convenient its Just about 20 min. drive from there to Rocester.

jve153

Expert
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    awesome, i have at least one more coming, what distance(s) are we shooting? what calibers are allowed?

i am bringing my 2 marlin 795's, one with newly fitted techsights, and one with a scope for the girlfriend to shoot. my friend thats tagging along will need to barrow a rifle.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    awesome, i have at least one more coming, what distance(s) are we shooting? what calibers are allowed?

i am bringing my 2 marlin 795's, one with newly fitted techsights, and one with a scope for the girlfriend to shoot. my friend thats tagging along will need to barrow a rifle.

Sounds good! We'll shoot at 25 yds for the majority of the weekend and switch to 100 yds on steel late Sunday afternoon.

jve153

Expert
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    A great event as always. Thank you auntibellum, stage hand Steve and CE for a wonderful weekend. My friend, gf and I all had a great time and learned a lot. Looking forward to my next event with you guys. Can't wait.

jve153

Expert
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    My coworker who I dragged along to this past weekends shoot will be returning with me at the Atlanta, in shoot that weekend. About an hour closer to home. The gf may or may not come out. Jumped 21 points from my first Appleseed Max score to my second event Max score. If this trend continues hopefully I will be able to get my patch in a couple weeks.

Top Bottom