• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Just curious as to your all's thought on the rock river arms ar-15's? I've never owned anything from rock river but I have owned a dpms and also have a Daniel defense .308. Just curious as to what anyone that has had a rock river ar thought about it and also any problems?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    ive got one witha few thousand rounds threw it, andi have one that was built on there parts with 5-7000 rds threw it and they run fine and are just as accurate as they are intended to be

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    My daughter has a competition AR-15 that was custom built for her by Rock River, I have built several AR variations using Rock River complete lowers and we could not be happier with any of them. And my daughter's competition rifle is flat freaking amazing!

mrzachary

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    Two of my buddies and one of my brothers have Rock Rivers. I only have experience with two of the rifles but from what I have seen and used they are great. Reliable and accurate. My buddies Entry Tactical, I believe it is, only had a couple issues with some steel cased ammo. Thats it though. Depends on the person how big of an issue that is.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Greenfield
    Ive had my entry tactical for about 6 years with thousands of rounds thru it with Zero problems. Ive never shot steel cased ammo out of it, but my father in-law did in his and hasnt had any issues. Great brand, just a little more expensive.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I bought a new Rock River Ar a couple weeks ago and have had it to the range once, so far.
    The only problem I've noticed so far has been a terrible propensity for reduction of the ammo cache, and a reduction of the wallet cash!! :):

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I really like their lowers with the natl match 2-stage trigger.
    I'm pretty sure they have a lifetime warranty on ALL of their stuff... please correct me if I'm wrong.

NDhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    North Central IN
    I think 'fine' is a great word. They're reliable, accurate as they are supposed to be, etc. I'm not sure it will measure up to your DD, but if that's not what your looking for or expecting, you'll be happy.

Top Bottom