• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USAShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Well I went out looking to buy a AR-15 Saturday while I still can, I must say I shopped around and ended up buying a new Rock River entry tactal AR-15 at Beech Grove Firearms. I was shocked when I saw there prices. They where 900.00 bucks cheaper than POP Guns. I am sure to vist that shop again.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    They where 900.00 bucks cheaper than POP Guns. I am sure to vist that shop again.

Not to nit-pick, there are various models of River AR's. I've been to Beech Grove and they do have the lower end (if such a thing can be said of RR) of the Rifles.

I had a customer AT Beech Grove firearms show me his Rock River Pro-Series Elite and it was quite a bit more expensive than the model they had on the shelves.

That being said, I'll be shopping for an AR next weekend :D

Congrats on your new AR!

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    So what did you give for it? I am guessing about $900? A buddy of mine bought one (RR) about a month ago new for under $1000 out the door.

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    21stCentury Firearms last week had Olympic Arms for around 700 give or take...you might check them out soon they won't last long if there are any left

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Shouldn't there be a "membership clause" that covers this type of "abuse"? I am all for hearing about a good deal but when it is always one sided??

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Hey if the guy got a gun and is happy with the price why not a little boasting?
    Shouldn't members of this forum rep shops that still value their customers? I called Beech Grove today and asked about a specific product and was advised that they had nothing in that line. BUT....
    he said he appreciated the call and the chance to earn my business?!! WTF?!! I have never stepped foot in the store and called them on a lark since I was going to be on that side of town this afternoon.
    I have spent THOUSANDS in other shops and not treated that well as I was on a cold call. You can bet your ass I will remember it.
    Too many local shops are killing repeat business with crumby customer service.
    Why shouldn't someone treat you with respect and appreciation for spending money in their place of business?

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Hey if the guy got a gun and is happy with the price why not a little boasting?
    Shouldn't members of this forum rep shops that still value their customers? I called Beech Grove today and asked about a specific product and was advised that they had nothing in that line. BUT....
    he said he appreciated the call and the chance to earn my business?!! WTF?!! I have never stepped foot in the store and called them on a lark since I was going to be on that side of town this afternoon.
    I have spent THOUSANDS in other shops and not treated that well as I was on a cold call. You can bet your ass I will remember it.
    Too many local shops are killing repeat business with crumby customer service.
    Why shouldn't someone treat you with respect and appreciation for spending money in their place of business?

I really like them but this member has posted the exact same post in at least 3 threads.

Top Bottom