• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I've been to the one in Pensacola and while they got the "middle of the road" price/quality description for a Brazilian Steakhouse correct, little else of the review matched my experience. On my visit the sausages were very flavorful and far from bland. The garlic beef had, a good, strong but not hot garlic flavor like I like it. From my experience, some of the meat was borderline undercooked not overcooked based on my preference. Beyond that, when I go to a Brazilian Steakhouse, I go for the meat and don't waste much time or concern for anything else.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    We've been to the one in Carmel twice. It's not Fogo. For me that's a plus. My wife prefers Fogo. Rodizio has more variety. Their salad bar has more real food on it. They have more hot sides also. The meat on swords is more of a variety. I don't eat beef so for Fogo I'm limited to the pork or the bacon wrapped chicken. At Rodizio there is hot and spicy chicken, bacon wrapped chicken, some other chicken, pork, pineapple (which is amazing), and fish. Along with the salad bar. It's a bit cheaper than Fogo. My wife says the quality of the meats and the cooking isn't as good as Fogo. It also doesn't feel as fancy or as much an "event" as fogo. But, I liked it. She liked it too. It's just not Fogo. For better or worse. Still, miles alead of Tucanos.

Jason

Rarejewell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    Metro Indy
    I haven't been to the one in Carmel, but i went to the one in Denver many times and i loved it. I like it better than Fogo. better selection of salad bar and meats. delicious!!!!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've been to the one in Nashville several times, and have always had a great experience, with superb food! I didn't even know there was one in Carmel?

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I've been to the one in Nashville several times, and have always had a great experience, with superb food! I didn't even know there was one in Carmel?

Rodizio is good but as an infrequent visitor to Nashville I couldn't imagine passing up Monell's to go there.

Top Bottom