• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I went, I saw, couldn't leave fast enough. Hot, crowded, and nothing that interested me personally, although I did get a coffee cup and a free pen from someone. If you like plastic guns and all the latest tactical ticky tack, then you will enjoy it, but it just wasn't for me. Oh well, at least it was free to get in and I can say I went to one I guess. :dunno:

cromus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Was able to stop in during lunch. Pretty large in scale. Didn't seem as packed/cramped as opening day at GenCon but that's probably due to the much large vendor/exhibit hall. On-site registration went really quickly and smoothly. There are so many booths it's a bit tough deciding where to head next. Team Glock was over at their booth with Gunny signing things as well. Wish I could have spent more time; should have taken the day off work.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I went, I saw, couldn't leave fast enough. Hot, crowded, and nothing that interested me personally, although I did get a coffee cup and a free pen from someone. If you like plastic guns and all the latest tactical ticky tack, then you will enjoy it, but it just wasn't for me. Oh well, at least it was free to get in and I can say I went to one I guess. :dunno:

Lots of old timey metal guns (my fav) too...I had a blast.

sterve

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    crawfordsville
    Great show, able to drool over almost every firearm on my wish list, and you know you had a good time when your feet ache so much as soon as you get to your vehicle you take your shoes and socks off!!!

Top Bottom