• ...and so much more!
  • spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Festival says director Polanski in Swiss custody - Celebrities- msnbc.com

This does not bother me. "immense cultural scandal" Wtf does that mean? The guy raped a 13 year old girl back in the 70s. Then, he had an out of court, undisclosed settlement with her. Then, she comes out saying to drop the case, etc. They are angry because the judge thought that 50 days in jail was a little easy, so they were going to tack on more time, and he ran.

The guy is an idiot. He obviously did not check our extradition treaties. I can't wait to see Harrison Ford *****ing and moaning about how this is wrong. After all, Harrison Ford is the one that took Polanski's Oscar to him in 2002.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Maybe the Hollywood Left will make a movie about how misunderstood he was. I am sure he was just trying to expose the young lass to his greatness. She should have been grateful.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Rapist maggot, I think Sean Penn brought him an Oscar once too.
    For sure I heard Quentin Taratino defending him on the Howard Stern Show like 3 years ago saying "she wanted it and she was very mature for her age" can you imagine? I hated both those guys after that.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Yep, angers me to no end to see Hollywood coming to the defense of this guy. He makes great movies. That's it. Now he can make a movie about prison life.

It is my understanding that Polanski is a citizen of France. That would explain why the French haven't sent him back after all these years. I imagine that they are going to get involved and complain to the Swiss that they want their citizen back. But, knowing how the Swiss honor their treaties, they will politely tell the French where to go.

13, WTF is wrong with people?

My girlfriend just told me that if this guy had done this in Mexico, the father could kill him, and the cops would look the other way, or the guy would go to prison and be castrated by the inmates. Mexico is screwed up, but they know how to deal with child molesters and rapists.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'd love to see this guy come back to the US.
    Haldir is right, there will definitely be a movie made about this poor guy and all his suffering.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    I don't know the story about the charges but "flight equals guilt" in most courts.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I am very disappointed, yet not surprised with the 100+ celebrities that signed a petition demanding the release of Polanski. The guy drugged and molested a child! Why do you care? I really wish I had a chance at somebody like Tarantino or Woody Allen. The first thing I would ask them is, "Hey, do you hold it against someone when they molest or rape a child?" and "Because this guy is a "artist" he gets a pass?" I just want a beat down to occur. I hope the Swiss quickly extradite this guy. I don't want to hear about it for 6 months. Then, I hope he gets thrown in prison for a couple years for flight from prosecution. And while in prison, gets raped and beaten to paralysis by the prisoners. Ah, if the world were perfect.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    On the radio, Hannity read the statement she gave police as a little girl. Absolutely gut wrenching.

Polanski gave her a sedative, made her get naked in a hot tub with him. Then he took her in the bedroom. He raped her as she cried. Then he sodomized her. :xmad: A 40'something year old pervert on a 13-year-old girl.

What a monster. Burn in hell Roman Polanski. The Pianist was a lame @ss movie.

And he is recorded saying he didn't stop because no one was being harmed. He doesn't even regret it. Lord knows how many others he has done this to that have not reported it.

And the liberals kept calling into the radio show defending him. Some guy said "it was the 1970's, that was normal back then." Sick. No, child rape is not normal.

I hate celebrity gossip stories but this just illustrates the great divide between people with & without morals.

Last edited:

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I heard them talking about what he actually did this morning on the Today show. It is hard for me to believe anyone can defend this guy. Dope a 13 year old girl up then do that and Whoopi and her ilk want to say it is okay, it wasn't rape rape... simply incredible.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i hope he gets what's coming to him. so he makes good movies...big whoop. wagner wrote great operas, but that doesnt mean he wasnt an anti-semetic POS.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Someone should list the celebrities who condone his behavior, the celebrity petition or whatever.

Their names should be scorned too.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Someone should list the celebrities who condone his behavior, the celebrity petition or whatever.

Their names should be scorned too.

I agree.

We need to quit separating someone's "art" with their "actions". I don't care how good a movie someone can make, it doesn't give them an excuse to rape a little girl. We need to stop buying tickets for movies, etc. that feature the idiots supporting this guy.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIOE6-9nQ0o]YouTube - "It Wasn't Rape-Rape:" Whoopi Goldberg Forever Stains Self in Defense of Child Rapist Roman Polanski[/ame]

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Whoopie "it wasn't rape rape" what a stupid bit**

Yeah, it wasn't rape-rape. It was the forced child-rape, sodomy, child-abuse, child-molestation, take your pick, WHOOPIE.

I think there is a warm place in hell reserved for bast**ds like Roman Polansky. Even prison inmates recognize the evil in child molesters.

Top Bottom