Romanian Tokarev was stolen from my drawer.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D ReedSniper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    last night. I believe I know who the two worthless scumsuckers are. Can anyone please assist in how I should go about reporting this as stolen? Also, my prime suspects are minors....:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::ar15::ar15::ar15:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm sorry to hear about that.

Contact your local PD right away. If they're minors, they won't be able to buy ammo for it.

Make sure the cop taking the report knows about the less than common 7.62x25 ammo. It's a bit of a red flag.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    last night. I believe I know who the two worthless scumsuckers are. Can anyone please assist in how I should go about reporting this as stolen? Also, my prime suspects are minors....:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::ar15::ar15::ar15:

How? Look up number for p.d.....dial phone.... Tell the nice person what you told us! Your welcome!

andfc

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I have a friend who's in the market for a Tok - I just told him to be on the lookout for something suspicious if a deal that's too good to be true pops up.

They're not common, so you might have a good chance at getting it back. Even if it wasn't a firearm, a police report would be my first step if something was stolen. Good luck, be safe, and let us know how it goes.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Contact your local police and file a theft report. They are going to ask if you suspect anyone and why. Just be ready to cooperate if you decide to report it.
    Too many times people don't want to get involved even when they've been wronged and for various personal reasons. Otherwise count your loses and move on.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I'd be curious to know if it was resolved also? I hate to be a downer, but if not, I'm in the market for some 7.62X25 ammo for my Tok if you have any laying around!

Seriously, I'm not being rude, but if it wasn't resolved and you have spare ammo laying around... Just saying.

Top Bottom