Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    so he got banned?

how the heck do i always miss the good stuff

jake

I missed it too; I just realized one day I hadn't read "secession, anyone" or "statist pig" for a while. I'm thinking it was a quiet application of the ban hammer. And probably not specifically for the content of any given post (he would have been banned long before now if it were for rules violation).

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    And probably not specifically for the content of any given post (he would have been banned long before now if it were for rules violation).
    My understanding is that the banhammer was brought out due to constant "trolling" and not actually contributing anything to the site.

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Since the person is no longer here, perhaps GBuck's understanding of the meaning is more in line with the Moderators than yours is.

The mods on here... :laugh:

Gbuck labeled me a troll simply because he disagreed with my position in another thread and was completely unwarranted.

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Actually my position had nothing to do with why the word troll was used.

That's exactly right, it is when you disagree with other's positions and use liberal tactics, such as name calling as an attempt to discount their thought and get them to shut up.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    That's exactly right, it is when you disagree with other's positions and use liberal tactics, such as name calling as an attempt to discount their thought and get them to shut up.
    Dude, you seriously don't have a clue. Your accusation of "liberal tactics" show that clearly.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Ha! I couldn't think of what you're talking about, now I understand. I wasn't saying "troll" as in, "You are a troll." I was saying "troll" as in "cruise" "go through" etc. As in what you do in a fishing boat when you're just scanning through an area. Notice I used the word as a verb in that post, not a noun.

However, I will say that in that thread I stand by my point that it is the owner of this website's say on what rules are made and how they are enforced. He has been very clear on that rule.

In THIS thread, I am referring to the actions of the previously mentioned banned member that was constantly "trolling" by bringing up something that he had been warned repeatedly for.

Top Bottom