• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    Did any catch how they completely blocked him at the end giving all other candidates the chance to profess how they could beat Obama. Rick santorium can be heard questioning this with Ron Paul acknowledging it. I don't have a video of but I'm sure someone can help.

In all reviews I've not heard RP mentioned mot once How do RP supporters and opposers feel about this? I personally keep asking why a top tier candidate with a proven track record and a tone to the message is being systematically blocked despite comments popular or unpopular. Does he even need it anymore considering we live in the age of reading news on the web then on paper.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    In all reviews I've not heard RP mentioned mot once How do RP supporters and opposers feel about this?

WLS 890 AM just played extended remarks by Ron Paul at the debate regarding the Federal Reserve.

What reviews are you watching/listening???

It's only a couple of months before the first primary and Ron Paul will have his chance at polls other than Internet polls.

ben992

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Spencer County
    Did any catch how they completely blocked him at the end giving all other candidates the chance to profess how they could beat Obama. Rick santorium can be heard questioning this with Ron Paul acknowledging it. I don't have a video of but I'm sure someone can help.

In all reviews I've not heard RP mentioned mot once How do RP supporters and opposers feel about this? I personally keep asking why a top tier candidate with a proven track record and a tone to the message is being systematically blocked despite comments popular or unpopular. Does he even need it anymore considering we live in the age of reading news on the web then on paper.

Any liberty loving constitutionalist is hated by the establishment. This includes the Republicans, Democrats and the media. The funny thing is though that Ron Paul was once the crazy guy that just wouldn't go away. Now everything that he has been saying for 20 years has either passed or is coming to pass. I think that most of us that are RP supporters know that while he won't win, there is at least a realization that the guy that everyone thought was crazy is actually a constitutional genius. Chances are the GOP is going to have Romney wrapped up in a month or so. Both sides hate a liberty lover because it destroys their control. We have been led to believe there are these huge differences between republicans and democrats--there isn't. A tyrant is a tyrant.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Yes, CNN did a fine job of propping up the establishment candidates. Right from the pre-debate intro, they were steering public opinion by putting the candidates' faces on playing cards (Las Vegas theme), and classifying the "frontrunners" as they saw fit. Ron Paul got thrown on the table as a "wild card." This is nothing but spin to continuously prop up the establishment. Objective media doesn't need to tell you how to classify the candidates.

Another good example is after the debate, CNN does a segment called "Perry vs. Romney on Immigration." Again, trying to remind viewers who they want the frontrunners to be. Yes, what a riveting discussion, after their little staged argument during the debate, over who is the bigger hypocrite.

ben992

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Spencer County
    How so? The Iowa caucus is not until January 3, 2012. The first primary is South Carolina January 21, 2012.

Apparently you think voting makes a difference--I don't. But for some reason I still vote. I am speaking directly to the media's ability to lead the sheep, but secondarily the futility that comes with voting.

Example--a friend and his wife in Pike county voted for Ron Paul in a previous election. The paper published the votes for each candidate in each precinct. How many votes for Paul--zero.

My uncle that worked for Nixon said that is nothing new and it has been going on for years, and the next president is already decided. Do with that what you will. I will vote and I would encourage you to do the same (that is if you vote for Paul :) ). But expect more of the same--the prolonging of the inevitable.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Because there are a lot of voters that do not watch Fox News.

They want to get in front of as many voters as they can.

They run the risk of having these guys ask stupid and or twisted questions. You don't see the Democrats going on Fox News. They should go on CNN and have their own moderator, if they would let them.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Example--a friend and his wife in Pike county voted for Ron Paul in a previous election. The paper published the votes for each candidate in each precinct. How many votes for Paul--zero.

What happened when your uncle made a criminal complaint to the FBI, Sheriff or Prosecuting Attorney?

What happened when your uncle contact the paper to see if it was reported incorrectly or that the candidates had to have a certain number of votes before the paper reported it as above zero?

What happened when your uncle followed up with the Clerk's office to see if it was misreported?

:dunno:

and the next president is already decided.

It has? Before the election?

Who makes these secret selections? The lizard people? CFR? Alex Jones? My Aunt Kathy in Minnesota? Art Bell? Ron Paul?

If the next President is already selected why is everyone spending so much time and money on campaigns?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    What happened when your uncle made a criminal complaint to the FBI, Sheriff or Prosecuting Attorney?

What happened when your uncle contact the paper to see if it was reported incorrectly or that the candidates had to have a certain number of votes before the paper reported it as above zero?

What happened when your uncle followed up with the Clerk's office to see if it was misreported?

:dunno:

It has? Before the election?

Who makes these secret selections? The lizard people? CFR? Alex Jones? My Aunt Kathy in Minnesota? Art Bell? Ron Paul?

If the next President is already selected why is everyone spending so much time and money on campaigns?

Because the welfare bread has to be complemented with a circus and we tend to frown on gladiatorial combat?

Well, that and the fact that our "chariot" races are apparently only for rednecks if you follow the stereotype :):

Top Bottom