• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This could be a very good move for Ron Paul, choosing a well-known and well-liked patriot like Judge Napolitano. It would certainly win Paul some more notoriety and respect from Fox News fans. I am excited to hear this and hope that he takes this idea to fruition.

Ron Paul's VP Prospect: Judge Andrew Napolitano

Andrew-napolitano-inside-small.jpg

"Oh hellz yes."

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    A guy at work told me he already chose Jesse Ventura. I like Napolitano much better lol.
    Agreed. I like the Judge. The jury is still out on Ron Paul but this combination sounds kinda interesting.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I would rather he keep doing his thing on Fox. He gets brought in quite a bit to offer legal opinions, and of course, they always have a liberty twist to them.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have always liked to listen to Napolitano. Ventura is a nut job and I would never vote for a ticket with him on it.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I have always liked to listen to Napolitano. Ventura is a nut job and I would never vote for a ticket with him on it.

I like Ventura, (not saying I agree with all his wacky conspiracy theories) but he would definitely kill the ticket.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009

From the article.

Paul’s ardent followers packed the ballroom here before, during, and just after his speech, but they were barely seen listening to other speeches. They have organized to win straw polls at many other conservative events as well.

Isn't this kinda like the picketers the unions hire to picket job sites?

Sounds like astro turf, not grass roots to me.

I still maintain the eventual Republican nominee has yet to enter the field.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    From the article.

Isn't this kinda like the picketers the unions hire to picket job sites?

Sounds like astro turf, not grass roots to me.

I still maintain the eventual Republican nominee has yet to enter the field.

He wins polls online a lot too. A lot of his supporters are college students who have more time on their hands. He just has a very small and very devoted following is all. As for the Republican nominee not entering the field, you're probably right.

Bond 281

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Broomfield, CO
    He wins polls online a lot too. A lot of his supporters are college students who have more time on their hands. He just has a very small and very devoted following is all. As for the Republican nominee not entering the field, you're probably right.

I think people underestimate the size of Ron Paul's support.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Would prefer if Napolitano ran for president. Would be interesting to see a judge who knows the constitution as written would do as president instead of lawyers who know how to get around it.

Top Bottom