• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    if the federal reserve has it then we (the govt) need to go get it and make sure the U.S. GOVERNMENT has possesion of it. not a private bank that thinks they are gonna pull the strings by illegaly taking over our country by means of backdoor deals. who knows??/ maybe china has it. either way the govt will do whatever they have to to fool the auditers. its not like it would be hard for them to replace it temporarily if they had too.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    He's been pulling for this for YEARS, not new news....don't get me wrong, I'm for it, he can just never get it through.
    Actually, in the past couple of years he's been pushing for an audit of the federal reserve, not our gold reserves. He has mentioned it in the past, but this is the first time he's taken the decision to draft legislation for it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Remember awhile back, the Chicoms said they weren't going to buy any more of our debt. Hillary et al, went over and convinced them to keep buying it. Some of the conjecture then was she ponied up US land as collateral. Could that have just been disinformation and she actually delivered our gold to them?

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    Chalk me up as interested.

:+1:

I bet Ron Paul is actually a burglar and is planning the biggest gold heist in American history.

goldfinger3.jpg

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    The idea has been floated around for some time and never got traction, nor will it here. I also would like to see it happen, but it will either die a slow death and never make it to committee or be so hamstrung that it won't be a true audit. Try to shine too bright a light on the ruling class in DC and you'll end up like Larry McDonald.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I've written to Dick Lugar and Evan Bayh about this in the past, as I think it is a good idea for the audits of both the FED and Ft. Knox.

"Trust me, it's there." from both of them.

Um, could we still have an audit? Just to be sure? Pretty please with sugar on it???

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    I've written to Dick Lugar and Evan Bayh about this in the past, as I think it is a good idea for the audits of both the FED and Ft. Knox.

"Trust me, it's there." from both of them.

Um, could we still have an audit? Just to be sure? Pretty please with sugar on it???

Well, it's solved then. If they say the gold is there, the gold must be there, right? I feel better now. Cuz, I know we can trust CongressCritters to tell us the truth being the moral upstanding citizens they are....:xmad:

Seriously though, an actual audit wouldn't hurt a darn thing.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    That gold is long gone, replaced with gold colored painted bricks.

In all seriousness, does anyone actually think that the way this country spends money that it could save the gold in the reserves? Also wasn't one of the reason the vault built was because of the fact the home of the armor was there to protect it from anyone crazy enough to attempt it? Well now that the tanks are being relocated to ft. Benning, kinda makes you wonder don't it

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    My reasons for inquiring at the time I did were not a matter of "saving" the gold. I could have been asking about a particular aircraft's status in the air wing of the Navy, a particular tank from the Army, etc. I was looking for the record of an asset of the .gov, not in how it was/is being spent or saved.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    My reasons for inquiring at the time I did were not a matter of "saving" the gold. I could have been asking about a particular aircraft's status in the air wing of the Navy, a particular tank from the Army, etc. I was looking for the record of an asset of the .gov, not in how it was/is being spent or saved.

I completely understand, I was just implying that it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was gone all together

Top Bottom