• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Even more technically, he likely typed it, assuming he did not us some sort of speech-to-text software, and that "wrote" implies hand-written...

Just sayin' :):

I knew someone was going to say that...

My rebuttal? When was the last time you heard of an author "typing" a book...

Ha!

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Technically he wrote it.... just sayin' :dunno:

Even more technically, he likely typed it, assuming he did not us some sort of speech-to-text software, and that "wrote" implies hand-written...

Just sayin' :):

I knew someone was going to say that...

My rebuttal? When was the last time you heard of an author "typing" a book...

Ha!

You guys do realize Windows 7 comes with speech recognition right? A person can compose entire books without every typing or writing... You hear me correct! You can just "SAY" stuff! ;)

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    You guys do realize Windows 7 comes with speech recognition right? A person can compose entire books without every typing or writing... You hear me correct! You can just "SAY" stuff! ;)

I didn't hear anything.

I think a Romney (or Perry?) nominee is an Obama victory.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I didn't hear anything.

Is that based on a poll you took of yourself :dunno:

Was is statistically significant with a valid sample size? Did you ask yourself double blind questions to remove bias and confirm consistency? Are you using a multiple day rolling average to reconfirm validity?

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Is that based on a poll you took of yourself :dunno:

Was is statistically significant with a valid sample size? Did you ask yourself double blind questions to remove bias and confirm consistency? Are you using a multiple day rolling average to reconfirm validity?

Based upon the fact I've called every election since Clinton, I'd say she is correct. I don't see either of them beating obama, first of all neither of them can call obama out without being labeled a hypocrite.

Unlike many on the right with delusions of grandeur over herman cain, he won't capture the black vote. Besdies once enough people go to his website, plug in their tax data and find out they pay more under the 9-9-9 plan... lol, let's just say he'll go down in flames. Cain is too easy to pick apart. Romney would have a better shot, and we've already established he can't win.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    There's a saying I always remember.

"When voters have to choose between a Democrat and a Democrat, they usually prefer the Democrat."

So I would say you are right on the money. Not only that, but we should learn something from the 2008 nomination of John McCain. The Republicans' best hope is appealing to the growing number of totally fed-up independents and the liberty crowd.

Top Bottom