• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm shocked the ron Paul guys aren't peeing their pants that he got ripped off somehow.......

Jake

Actually he did, but lets not go opening that can of worms, LOL. In Maine he legitimately got screwed over and other places have been some near misses. You really have to have a specific interest in RP to notice all the little ways he gets hosed, but for the most part people are content to not worry about it.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Actually he did, but lets not go opening that can of worms, LOL. In Maine he legitimately got screwed over and other places have been some near misses. You really have to have a specific interest in RP to notice all the little ways he gets hosed, but for the most part people are content to not worry about it.

I'm sure he does get hosed. My post was for some of the more aggressive RPers out there ....... since you were civil I thought I would return favor :)

Jake

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    since you were civil I thought I would return favor :)

I appreciate that. There isn't really enough civility in political discussions these days, but at the same time I'm glad to see people who are passionately supporting someone whether I agree with them or not. I'd rather see people caring enough to pick sides then not even care to get off the couch and go vote.

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    I added the comment that it was funny because up until this point, the winner has always been declared by the popular vote. They can't even allow themselves to say he won tiny USVI, lol.

Top Bottom