• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRdLpem-AAs&feature=related]YouTube - Ronald Reagan Speaks Out Against Socialized Medicine[/ame]

He may have been a genius!!!

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I'm wondering why we can't find commentary like this anymore... intelligent, backed by facts and research, with little to no innuendo, bluster, or bullsh*t. I've listened to a lot of talk radio and watched a lot of so-called "in-depth" news programs, and nothing available today has the level of quality of this commentary.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks for sharing this video. I was a child when he was in office, so I didn't realize his stance on such things.

I agree with everything he said with the exception of 7:45-8:05. He states that our government is a Democracy when it was, in fact, founded as a Republic.

It's good to know that this general confusion can be traced at least as far back as the Reagan era. Makes me feel better for having hit the age of 30 w/out knowing the difference.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If any of you are thinking of getting me a gift...

rect-reagan.jpg

Viva La Reagan Revolution red tshirt

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    Thanks for posting this. I haven't heard it before but I can find no argument with anything he said. I voted for Ronald Reagan and always felt that he did a good job. But I agree, that you're not going to find much of anyone besides Ron Paul who will even give you info like this backed with facts.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Thanks for posting this. I haven't heard it before but I can find no argument with anything he said. I voted for Ronald Reagan and always felt that he did a good job. But I agree, that you're not going to find much of anyone besides Ron Paul who will even give you info like this backed with facts.
    At the time he was speaking out against medicare. Try finding a "conservative" politician today that has the guts to say that Medicare was a bad idea. It was and is a bad idea but dependency shuts people up almost as fast as a gun to the temple!

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Does Ron Paul speak out against Medicare. I'm not saying he doesn't I just don't know.

Top Bottom