Roscoe Manufacturing Bloodline Glock 43 threaded barrel and Griffon Arms Micro-Comp.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    View attachment 295790
    20230828_104237.jpg
    I added a Roscoe Manufacturing Bloodline threaded barrel and a Griffin Arms Micro-Comp to my G43X. I went to the range today and shot over 150 rounds of PMC 115 gr. ball, 124 + p HST, Hornady 124 +p XTP & standard 147 HST. No issues at all through either my G43 or 43X. The comp works better on the 43, but will probably live on the 43X so it will break in to that slide. The comp really takes the zip out of the +P rounds and makes the already low recoiling PMC ammo very soft to shoot. It adds just shy of 3/4" to the length of the gun and is basically a thread protector with slots in the end. Accuracy was very good with all ammo I tested. Overall I am very happy with the barrel and comp and will probably get a setup like this for the G43 in the future.

el_barto3

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2023
    New Albany
    View attachment 295790
    View attachment 295791
    I added a Roscoe Manufacturing Bloodline threaded barrel and a Griffin Arms Micro-Comp to my G43X. I went to the range today and shot over 150 rounds of PMC 115 gr. ball, 124 + p HST, Hornady 124 +p XTP & standard 147 HST. No issues at all through either my G43 or 43X. The comp works better on the 43, but will probably live on the 43X so it will break in to that slide. The comp really takes the zip out of the +P rounds and makes the already low recoiling PMC ammo very soft to shoot. It adds just shy of 3/4" to the length of the gun and is basically a thread protector with slots in the end. Accuracy was very good with all ammo I tested. Overall I am very happy with the barrel and comp and will probably get a setup like this for the G43 in the future.
    Nice looking piece, what's the trigger? I can't exactly place it

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Top Bottom