• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    If the writers had balls, they would stay true to the show. She would be murdered by a bunch of Anti-Fa thugs for wearing a MAGA hat to the mall.

If they really had balls, Rosanne would be killed by a Muslim terrorist while watching a Planet of the Apes movie marathon.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I never watched the original Rozene or the new version.
    I remember her doing standup back in the 1980's on some Rodney Dangerfield specials when she was still an unknown and she was pretty funny.
    But I can't see how this new show is supposed to fly without her.
    The network made a dumb decision.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yet Fonda hasn't had his movie "Boundaries" removed from the theatre.

It's not Fonda's movie, it's only a movie he's appearing it.

Here's the trailer for the movie, it's 2min 15sec long. Tell me if you can find Peter Fonda, and how much time he appears in the TRAILER. Do you still think it's hypocritical that Roseanne Barr, show "Roseanne," was cancelled, but not this movie? As I said earlier, if this was a Fonda vehicle, one where the story is about him, or he takes up a significant amount of screen time, sure, I get the studio cancelling the movie... but with this one, it honestly doesn't makes sense.

[video=youtube;xf6qk93WHf0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf6qk93WHf0[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think this show won't last very long... only possibility it stays on for any length, is people tuning in because they support the studio's swift action in dealing with the situation. Though a certain segment may boycott it because they agreed with Roseanne, and thought she got a raw deal.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I thoroughly enjoyed the original show and the reboot. I won't bother watching the spinoff.

Having watched the first two incarnations, and enjoying them, you're simply going to avoid the new version sight unseen? I guess the question is rather if people who won't watch are doing so be the think Roseanne was central to the show that it can't possibly go on, and the other that they aren't happy with her being fired. In my opinion, the former would at least watch a single episode before making up their minds to watch or not.

Kut (liked Fraiser)

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I won't watch anything with a Fonda, or Jim Carrey in it. I qas really excited to see the movie "The Butler" til I saw Hanoi Jane was in it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I won't watch anything with a Fonda, or Jim Carrey in it. I qas really excited to see the movie "The Butler" til I saw Hanoi Jane was in it.

I never was a fan of Jim Carey (he's too over the top), for other than "Once Bitten," but that had Lauren Hutton and Cleavon Little in it. What did Jim Carey do?

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I never was a fan of Jim Carey (he's too over the top), for other than "Once Bitten," but that had Lauren Hutton and Cleavon Little in it. What did Jim Carey do?
    Went on an anti gun rant called all gun owners heartless mother ******* and even did a music video mocking Charlton Heston for his involvment in the NRA.

My wife likes to buy movies. We do not have a single Carrey or Fonda movie in the house and if she does watch one she makes sure I'm not home because she'll hear about it for hours.

It's pretty much impossible to boycott everyone in hollywood who is anti gun. But I make a special exemption for the Fonda family and Carrey. I can't stand Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill but I'm guilty of turning up the radio when Indian Outlaw comes on.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Went on an anti gun rant called all gun owners heartless mother ******* and even did a music video mocking Charlton Heston for his involvment in the NRA.

My wife likes to buy movies. We do not have a single Carrey or Fonda movie in the house and if she does watch one she makes sure I'm not home because she'll hear about it for hours.

It's pretty much impossible to boycott everyone in hollywood who is anti gun. But I make a special exemption for the Fonda family and Carrey. I can't stand Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill but I'm guilty of turning up the radio when Indian Outlaw comes on.

I'm not a fan of Jane Fonda, really... but I'm sorry, I won't ever give up Barbarella.... and I kinda like Cat Ballou too.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    How are they going to kill her off? (in the show)

My "heart attack with a moral about health care" guess was off. But, moral seems intact. I saw a news article that said prescription opiode overdose. Seems they are still sticking with the "cram every current social issue we can think of in the show" script. Haven't watched it and don't plan to.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My "heart attack with a moral about health care" guess was off. But, moral seems intact. I saw a news article that said prescription opiode overdose. Seems they are still sticking with the "cram every current social issue we can think of in the show" script. Haven't watched it and don't plan to.

I never really watched the original and have no intentions of using my time to watch this one.

Top Bottom