Please reply by conversation.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Friend of mine has some medical issues which have caused him to miss a lot of work. I bought several guns from him to help him out and am listing them for what I have in them.

***SOLD***
    Uberti Black Powder 1851 Navy. Blued Steel Frame, Cylinder and Barrel, Walnut Grip, Brass Trigger Guard and Backstrap, .36 Caliber, 7-1/2" barrel. Includes a powder flask, small amount of powder, 50-75 lead balls, roughly same number of caps and a capping tool and some lube. Gun alone sells new for $300 new, shot 3-4 range trips only, Priced to sell to finance some beach time: NOW $165 FTF

$170 shipped w/o caps and powder.

Rossi is sold
    Rossi Md 68, blued 2" barrel, rubber grips, .38 spl. Average to fair condition overall, unknown round count. It drags noticeably on one cylinder (ie heavier trigger pull on that one) but it functions and fires on all five. Priced accordingly at NOW $150 FTF in Evansville.

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I took possession of these today, should have pics up tomorrow. I will also have a list of the extras for the Uberti including a couple jars of powder, balls, wads and caps.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom