• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dodgetech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    West Lafayett, IN
    Hey thanks guys. I went to the gun shop and was looking for a 357 and my ol lady said she wanted me to get the smaller one so she could shoot it because the 357 was to heavy for her so I got the 38 special ultra lite black finish but we got home and she shot 5 rounds through it and decided she does not like it because of how heavy the trigger is and she does not like having to pull the hammer back by hand so I guess I should have just gotten the 357 oh well I might just try to trade it or something.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    I have an older .22 Rossi that is one of my favorite guns. I have a buddy who has a Rossi .38 snubby that he likes a lot. I've fired it and it seems to be just as good as any other good quality .38 snubby I've fired.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I've had my Rossi M88 since I turned 21 (was a b-day present from the folks). almost 15 years later it is still as smooth, accurate and tight as it was new, 1500 rounds later.

I've actually been considering the newer .357 2" bbl Rossi.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I have owned several Rossi revolvers and like them. They are a nice revolver that I have and still carry when I need something more compact. If I did not trust my life to it then I would not carry it.

Top Bottom