• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Having owned a business there for more than 25 years, I concur. There were a lot of nice people that I worked and interacted with but generally, I found the Town, most city and county administrations, officials and university folks that I interacted with to to be quite rude.

Dirty Steve

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Once Knight left Btown went to sh$t
    Heres a little diddy,
    Around 1996-97, Two of us working for Otis Elevator were replacing a drive bull gear on a escalator in the IU Student Union Building. Its a few days worth of work out and a few more to put the new one in.
    One afternoon we heard this huge commotion coming down the hallway, one guy was MF'ing, F'ing, more cursing and threatening all of those in that group.
    I said to my partner, someone needs to pop that a'hole in the mouth.
    My partner was in awwww of this man.

I would say that some of Bloomington's population, have learned Knights poor behavior.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I personally did not care for B town the times I was there.
    Same, and I've lived here for close to 20 years, lol. If it weren't for the fact that my family, in-laws, and employer, all three of which I get along with fabulously, are all literally withing walking distance of where I live, I'd have been out of here long ago.

At least I live outside of the city itself; things aren't so bad out in the country, but there seems to be an ever-increasing number of crazies, druggies, and random accidents caused by the most insanely bad driving. But maybe that's just the way it is everywhere now?

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Bloomington really changed around 9/11. The university really shifted into high gear for recruiting and catering to out of state students, especially trash from New York.

The town really turned into a trashcan about then.

Top Bottom