• Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Puzzled by your statement

buy the rifle and then buy the stock... save you time in looking plus it will cost the same.

How do you save time when you go buy a rifle and then go buy a stock and have to marry the two together vs buying one already done by Ruger? Am I missing something? How much $$ will you have into it your way vs buying it already assembled by professionals at the factory? Dealer cost for the cheapest 10/22 plus dealer cost for the Tapco stock together and you then have to add minimual shipping and sales tax and you are above the price I posted at the beginning. Oh, don't forget to add the FFL transfer fee for the gun which would be at least another $20 and you are well above, is this the new math I hear people talking about because it sure doesn't add up for me? :dunno:

Dick

Last edited:

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    As close as I get

This is as close to tactical as I have pictures of right now. I have one that has a Butler Creek folding stock on it but haven't gotten pics yet

WallyWorld.jpg

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Kenny, I want you to take a pic of every 10/22 you have. That stainless 10/22 makes me wish I still had my stainless.... dang, now ATM gets to have all the fun dressing her up.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    when it warms up

When it warms up I intend to do just that. I have to get pics of the 77/22 and the 96/22 also. when I get the 96 set up I think I am going to try FNS with it

Wagswook

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    I have seen this online but have yet to see it in person.. What was the price on it again? 260? Not bad.. I was looking through this months American Rifleman and came across this one and thought it was absolutely sweet but the $300 for just the stock and accessory set.

ARCHANGEL™ Manufacturing

aariflesite.jpg

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    buy the rifle from a local dealer then buy the stock online. un less you can pick up that exact rifle from a local dealer

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Did you read my first post?

buy the rifle from a local dealer then buy the stock online. un less you can pick up that exact rifle from a local dealer

Mark, this EXACT rifle is offered to a Distributor by Ruger and I said I can buy them and offer them to guys in our forum for around $265 out the door. Why would you want to buy another model 10/22, toss the stock in the closet, spend $80 or more on a different stock to end up with the same thing you can buy from the factory for less money? What am I missing here?

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    I think

I think maybe he was talking about the rifle in the previous post. That one has to be bought as seperate parts and assembled. And will be quite a bit more than 265.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    Mark, this EXACT rifle is offered to a Distributor by Ruger and I said I can buy them and offer them to guys in our forum for around $265 out the door. Why would you want to buy another model 10/22, toss the stock in the closet, spend $80 or more on a different stock to end up with the same thing you can buy from the factory for less money? What am I missing here?

deep breath in...hold for 10second... deep breath out, now that we are calmed down. i must have misread your post. lets have a beer :buddies:

clickclickboom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008

Why are you being so confrontational?

Have you considered:
    1. nobody realized you could order them, it wasn't exactly clear from your original post.
    2. some people already have a 10/22
    3. some like to feel a product before they buy it.

and the lists goes on.

In the future, I would suggest not insulting potential future customers. . .

it's friday, have a beer and relax

my $0.2

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Why are you being so confrontational? I am not confrontational, I am frustrated, big difference.

Have you considered:
    1. nobody realized you could order them, it wasn't exactly clear from your original post. Please take a minute and read my first post which I pasted below this in which I mention I am ordering one for myself and am asking if there is any other members interested in one?

2. some people already have a 10/22 Then go buy the stock, that is not what this thread was about.
    3. some like to feel a product before they buy it. Again, that is your option, I am only offering information to the group and stating the fact that I will have one shortly.

and the lists goes on. Mine too.

In the future, I would suggest not insulting potential future customers. . .

it's friday, have a beer and relax I don't insult my customers; just the opposite, I go way out of my way for them and have many repeat customers.

my $0.2

Ruger 10/22 assault style rifle
    Has anyone seen this specific model? I am ordering myself one and wondered if anyone else might be interested? I saw it at the SHOT show and was very impressed, a cool looking little 22 rifle. Would sell around $260 plus.

Dick

Description: RUG 10/22RPFTF 22LR TAPCO STK BL 1219

56928.jpg

RUGER & COMPANY INC

Ruger 10 + 1 Round 22 Long Rifle w/Blue Finish/Tapco Stock

The Ruger 10/22 rifle offers a superior combination of light weight, short
    overall length, and mechanical dependability that ensures years of reliable
    service, even with heavy use. The receiver is drilled and tapped for a
    tip-off scope mount adapter, included with each rifle.

SPECIFICATIONS:
    Mfg Item Num: 1219
    Category: FIREARMS - RIFLES
    Action :Semi-Automatic
    Caliber :22 Long Rifle
    Barrel Length :18 1/2"
    Capacity :10 + 1
    Trigger :Single Stage
    Safety :Cross Bolt
    Length :TBA
    Weight :5 lbs
    Stock :Tapco Stock
    Finish :Blue

Last edited:

Wagswook

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    I am ordering myself one and wondered if anyone else might be interested? Would sell around $260 plus.

Dick

Description: RUG 10/22RPFTF 22LR TAPCO STK BL 1219

56928.jpg

RUGER & COMPANY INC

Ruger 10 + 1 Round 22 Long Rifle w/Blue Finish/Tapco Stock

The Ruger 10/22 rifle offers a superior combination of light weight, short
    overall length, and mechanical dependability that ensures years of reliable
    service, even with heavy use. The receiver is drilled and tapped for a
    tip-off scope mount adapter, included with each rifle.

SPECIFICATIONS:
    Mfg Item Num: 1219
    Category: FIREARMS - RIFLES
    Action :Semi-Automatic
    Caliber :22 Long Rifle
    Barrel Length :18 1/2"
    Capacity :10 + 1
    Trigger :Single Stage
    Safety :Cross Bolt
    Length :TBA
    Weight :5 lbs
    Stock :Tapco Stock
    Finish :Blue

If you are looking to generate interest in purchasing this same 10/22 for multiple individuals, shouldn't this thread be placed under "Group Buys"?

just a thought ;)

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Once I get some they will go on the 4 Sale page.

If you are looking to generate interest in purchasing this same 10/22 for multiple individuals, shouldn't this thread be placed under "Group Buys"?

just a thought ;)

Right now I am looking for interest; I cannot sell unless I have a final cost to offer and have one on hand in case anyone wants to look at the gun. I agree, once that happens and if there is an interest I will post them for sale on the Classified FIREARMS WTS page as well as GunBroker.com. These are only carried by one Distributor who have a exclusive with Ruger so I do not believe many people have had the opportunity to see this specific model. I looked at it at the SHOT Show and really liked it for the money.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Thanks for the support

Sorry Michiana thata this thread got so distracted from what you were trying to accomplish.

Thanks for the support; I am trying to help the group when I find a special deal and end up in fights with people who can’t take the time to read. I don’t know why some people can’t stay on subject; really makes me wonder if it is worthwhile. I am not doing this to get rich and wouldn’t want a few of these guys for a customer anyways; let them continue buying their guns behind the dumpsters in McDonald’s parking lots. Up to now every customer I have are really nice people and plan on keeping it that way.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Thanks for the support; I am trying to help the group when I find a special deal and end up in fights with people who can’t take the time to read. I don’t know why some people can’t stay on subject; really makes me wonder if it is worthwhile. I am not doing this to get rich and wouldn’t want a few of these guys for a customer anyways; let them continue buying their guns behind the dumpsters in McDonald’s parking lots. Up to now every customer I have are really nice people and plan on keeping it that way.

I'm seriously considering participating in an Appleseed this year and this looks like an ideal 22LR to compete with. Which makes me interested but I would need to add iron sights, a sling and several mags. This may place this project more expensive than I want to spend for another 22LR.

Top Bottom