• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Royal-1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Noblesville
    My nephew showed me his. I had my doubts but after I saw him just dump, shake, and twist. I was impressed enough that I went home and bought one too. Will not work on the factory 10 round rotary mags, but all the banana mags so far are fine. A+ :yesway:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I have this loader and use it and recommend it. There is a short learning curve and it can be a little fussy. The angle you hold the loader seems to make a difference as to how well the ammo feeds into the mag. Play with it a little until you find the "sweet spot" and you will be happy. Keep in mind that this is plastic and you don't want to force anything. If it doesn't feel like it is feeding properly, stop and adjust as needed. I messed one of them up by turning the handle too hard when there was a round lodged in the loading cam.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Just to echo what others are saying. The Butler Creek loader makes loading the "banana" mags easy. It does take a while to figure out how it likes to feed the rounds, and sometimes it will leave a small but harmless dent in the round, but otherwise well worth the money.

Top Bottom