• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Remington1100

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Franklin
    OK so i am in a dilema and i need some help figuring it out. A buddy of mine wants to trade me his Ruger M77 mark 2 in .243, for my beloved 20 ga. 1100. It isn't too big of a deal because i have a 1100 in 12 ga. also, but i don't know if i can do it because it will take alot to part with that gun. Can anybody give me advice on what i should do. I know that the trade is in my favor, and that my gun is not going anywhere if i trade him, it is just hard to see one go.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Remington1100

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    Your answer might be in the phrase "my beloved 20ga 1100". Is there a need for a .243? Do you need a longer range weapon? Are you trading 20ga ammo for .243? If not, you'l have to stock another cal.Only you can decide.If the shot gun sports and hunting(upland game,etc.) are your main interest I'd keep it.If it has sentimental value, I'd keep it .

Remington1100

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Franklin
    i traded the gun so i can help a buddy of mine solve so coyote problems on his farm, but my buddy knows that he can't get rid of that gun unless its back to me, so i am not as worried about it, but i will miss shooting clay pigeons with that gun. oh well looks like i have to use the 12 ga. now

Remington1100

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Franklin
    no i traded my 1100 to my friend that lives in whiteland, my buddy that lives down the road is getting his chickens eaten by coyotes, and his 270 is in west virginia at his grandpas, so i decided to get a rifle that i could shoot coyotes with, and take to west virginia deer hunting

Top Bottom