• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Just purchased a new toy. I have not shot it yet but look forward to some daylight. Its kinda small and may present a problem with hanging on to it. My wife wants to trade her sidearm for one. I have no problem with it but want to see how it shoots in the morn. Does anyone have one of these? Have you had any problems?

vesan87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 14, 2010
    A little south of Indy
    I've got one. In the box it should of come with a test fired shell casing. See if that casing is torn on the back where it gets ejected. Some of these guns had issues violently ejecting the casing causing them to feed unreliably. If it is torn you may have to do some custom work to it. Or I heard you can send them back to ruger. It does kick but It's not really that back. My fiancee can hold on to it just fine. Although she says it hurts her wrist after a few shots. If your casing is torn let me know and I'll send you some links about it. It can be a nice little reliable gun though. Ohh and there are two different laser pointer attachments if your interested in those at all. I've got one and I love it.

tharlow514

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I recently bought one and have not had any problems. I have put about 150 rounds through it with 0 malfunctions. The recoil is not too bad either.

ShelbyCo.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2010
    Marietta
    I have one with laser. The casing that came with has a dent also. I have fired it with 0 malfunctions and the recoil is really nothing but hearing protection is highly recommended!

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I have an LCP that I purchased right after the recall. I've never had a problem but I admit it does have a tendancy to hurt my hand after a few magazines. Great gun for pocket carry or purse. I also opted for the laser since the gun has no real sights and I have poor eyes where point and shoot with a red dot helps.

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I also have one with a laser, great little gun. One of the things I did was polished the feed ramp. I never had any FTF but did it just in case. The only thing friends say when they shoot it at the range is how bad the trigger is. I always just tell them its because it has no safety and then they understand.

mjelder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    West lafayette/Columbus
    Recoil isn't bad, too small for my hands (though i have abnormally large hands haha) other than that no seriosu complaints. shoots pretty accurate and is easy to manage and get around with

Top Bottom