• ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    'Tis a silly caliber.

But I do enjoy Paul Harrell's videos. :)

[video=youtube;FH0Xhh6XOI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH0Xhh6XOI0[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hickok45 has a video on this out today

I had no idea such a thing existed

[video=youtube;RhovhpBUJNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhovhpBUJNo[/video]

rmw250

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 28, 2014
    Kokomo
    Looking forward to trying the Ruger out. I currently own and FN and love it but not so much the trigger pull or reach...atleast for my medium sized hands. Definitely makes a great SHTF gun with its penetrating abilities and capacity along with the non existent recoil. Yes, the ammo can be salty but as mentioned above the AE can be found for $14 a box on sale if your patient. If the Ruger release is successful maybe it will help lower the prices on ammo and introduce some new manufactures into the game

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I suspect this will devalue the FN's, seen more than my share of FN's popping up on the secondary market lately.
    I suspect people with their finger on the pulse of the gun community know that the potential is there to devalue their current FN. So they are trying to sell them while they can before the price plummets.
    Just my opinion of course.
    On a more positive note, I am hoping it will renew the interest in the 5.7 round, which may result in more ammunition offerings.

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    Three guns I was looking for this year....S&W Shield 9mm EZ and the 380 EZ too....I have them...now its crackers and milk till I get this 57 money.....

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    My buddy in AZ text me a pic of his new 57. I’m interested to see what his thoughts are on it since he has a FN and loves it. He has a pile of ammo so it will be interesting to see what he thinks after some range time.

Top Bottom