• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

JJ1977

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    NE Indy
    What: I have a Ruger Deerfield 99/44 up for grabs for the right person. I had this weapon for a couple of years and have taken a few deer with this. This is rifle is a gem that many look for and I have one that I am willing to let go for the right price or trade.

Extra: This rifle comes with a great Nikon Prostaff optics, 2 magizines, box and a half of 44 Mag ammo, sling, and soft rifle case.

Where: Located in Anderson area - but willing to travel a bit for the right deal. Will ask for Indiana DL and LTCH for clarification of person but no info will be recorded.

Pictures:

ip8whu.jpg

1zco3k8.jpg

Looking for: Wanting to trade this for what all others are looking for, a nice AR platform setup. Looking at this rifle being worth as $1000. I know the AR's are going for more so of course I am willing to add some cash too. I also have other weapons to add for difference.

Some others I have for consideration are:

Mossberg 500 Cruiser
    Mossberg 500 Field / slug barrel with scope
    Handirifle .223 with bull barrel and scope
    Stevens 30-06
    Kahr CW45
    Ruger SP101 357 2"1/4" barrel
    Highpoint 995TS 9mm Carbine

Looking for a nice platform already set up to go; preferably with all the bells and whistles already. If not and something else interest you please just PM me so we can talk. Thanks for looking and stay warm but choot em if need be.....

Traded...

Last edited:

freeclimber57

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Are those scratches on the stock or is that an illusion? I didnt pm this so that if anyone else was thinking the same thing they would know as well. Thanks

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom